Chapter 3: bitch

I woke up not very happy this morning. Yesterday evening my father immediatly got the information that I bullied someone again so we went into a big argument which ended in a big fight. I broke the TV.... Did I overreact? Maybe... I don't know but the good thing is that, it ended our fight. We didn't talk much after that and I didn't get dinner with him, I just locked myself in my room while playing video games. No one can tell me what to do with my life... I'm free to choose what I want.

I got up lazily my eyes still half closed, i looked at the watch and it's 9am while my class start at 8am... great I'm late! But no one would dare to scold me for beeing late, not if they want to suffer. I took my time to get prepared...

I finished at 9:30am then went to the garage to get one of my babies, I picked up my black lambourghini then drove my way to school. It only takes 15min with a car to go to school but today I arrived at 10am meaning It took me 30min to get there, do you want to know why? Because I wanted to...

I lazily went out and walked to my classroom with heavy steps. Why did I come here anyways? School sucks.... i toke a deep breath when i succefully reached my class and opened it with a loud thug making everyone jump on their seat. I smirked and walked proudly toward my seat until I met the gaze of an angry kitten, you know who it is? You don't? Well it's the only one and no other than Jennie Kim... It's as if she is killing me with her glare. I glare back and asked 'what', she rolled her eyes and wrote back on her notebook. I smirked and sat next to her.

-"I thought you weren't going to show up" -she whispered but I heard it. I smirked at my sudden idea.

-"why Kitten did you miss me?" -she awkwardly cleared her throath then glared at me.

-"don't assume things Manoban" -She turned away and I leaned in almost brushing my lips against her ears, she jumped a little and I can see that she is blushing. I have an effect on you, haven't I?

-"maybe but I'm not the one who is blushing really hard right now... I'm not even doing anything" -I seductivly said into her ears, she pushed me away and my smirk became wider when I saw her blushing even harder.

-"what are you doing Lisa! The professor might see us!"

-"So you will let me if no one was there?"

-"no! You perv now back off" -she pushed me again and I almost fell from my seat. I held her arms and pulled her toward me, our face where really near each other to the point that our nose were touching and I can feel her breath on my lips... your lips are so tempting Kim.

-"Stop looking at my lips perv" -she glared at me and i let go of her. What's up with this feeling? And why did i do that anyways? So damn confusing when it comes to this girl.

After an hour, I stopped listenning to the prof. His subject which is history is so damn boring so to distract myself I decided to look at my seatmate, Ms.Kim Jennie. I looked at her face as if I wanted to memorize every single details of it. I'm not going to lie but she is really beautiful, like a goddess, I had seen a lot of girls before but she is really something else, such a masterpiece.

-"what are you talking about" -I didn't notice she was now facing me.

-"Did I say something?" -i asked and she rolled her eyes.

-"what kind of masterpiece are you talking about" -wait, did I think out loud?

-"yes you did and still are" -She sarcastically said. Tch this girl....

-"just don't listen to me, it's none of your bussiness" -I turned away and acted as if I was listenning to the professor.

-"you have to stop this habit of thinking out loud, I heard you once thinking about our english teacher's big boobs" -I nearly chocked on my saliva. Did I really do that???