chapter 5: Surprise

Finally class ended! I almost fainted while trying to focus on what the professor was saying. I tried sometimes to get a nape but Ms.Kim Jennie always kicked my feet under the table when i tried to. At first, she was just able to stop me from bullying but now she is the one who hurt me, ouch! My feets hurt! Why the fuck am i letting her again?? I didn't get an answer yet. Tch...

So I immediatly headed out not even saying goodbye... we are not friend so i don't have to!

I walked slowly in the hallway while mumbling a song to distract myself. I know they are watching me passing by but i don't care. I arrived in the parking lot then went to my car, i was about to went in but....

"Meowwwwww" -A cat, a really cute cat was standing in front of my car, .... I looked around me to see if someone was watching before kneeling down.

-"awwww... you are so cute! I want to bring you homeee!" -i pet his head and he leaned on it even more. UWU, i have a weakness and it's my love for cats but dude they are soooooo cuteeee. My mom never let me have one before so I always dreamt of having one just to keep me company.

-"you are so damn cute, where's your owner?" -i asked as if it would answer me. -"or you don't have one?"

-"he has one" -someone interrupted me. I turned behind to see a boy smile at me with his wide smile. Ewww...

-"who the fuck are you" -I asked coldly but he just laughed.

-"ouaaaahh can't believe you just  turned to the soft girl from earlier to  a cold one" -He laughed again. I got up and tried to throw a punch at him but he dodged it. How dare he!!!

-"Ouah ouah calm down buddy ! I came in peace!"

-"you don't know who I am, do you?" -i asked irritated. He shook his head, I would find it cute if i was a normal girl but ewww... i just want to puke right now.

-"who are you Miss?" -he asked and I huffed in annoyance. He is not from our school that's sure.

-"it's none of your bussiness, now get your cute cat and leave" -I commanded and he shook his head.

-"what a meanie girl! I know someone who acted like you! That's bad you know, thankfully he stopped" -what the fuck is he talking about? I rolled my eyes at this boy. I walked past him while bumping on his shoulder then went inside my car. He took the cute cat in his arms and stroked his head, awwww... the cat is so cute unlike his ugly owner, tch... I stepped on the gaz then drove away, i pecked a look on the reviewer and the boy was still standing there watching me leave, should I go back there and beat him? Naaaah it's just waste of time. But if ever he faces me again, it will be the end of his life, mark my words...

I fastly drove my car to my destination and it's not certainly home. Today is the best day to get few drinks so I decided to go to the bar  since I know a good one and surprisingly the owner is my friend. Yes I have friends so what? I only have few friends that I really trust... they are like 3?

I parked my car then went out wearing a long sleve gray shirt, black ripped jean, snikers that make me look like a real Oppa. Not even stepping in, all eyes were on me. The girls were giving me such lustful gaze and it boasted my confidence. You're such a handsome woman Manoban... I smirked at my thought and headed to the VIP area. When I entered, I was greeted by a beautiful girl sitting on the comfy chair while sipping on her drink.

-"hey there girl!" -i smiled and she laughed.

-"ewww... don't smile like that Manoban, it doesn't suit you!" -she laughed then placed her glass on the table infront of her. She then got up and smiled sweetly at me before hugging me. -"it's good to see you again Lisa" -I rolled my eyes, girl we just met last week.