chapter 28: Manoban's Chingu

-"yeah so an amusement park will do it, Jisoo really love that kind of place, I am sure if we ask her what does she want to do during her birthday, she will respond 'I want to spend the day with you and my family, the place doesn't matter' "-Jennie explained, everyone are listenning attentivelly.

-"yeah that's sound really like what Jisoo would say" -Chaeyoung nodded.

-"But then we still have to make a bigger surprise for her once we are there, you know...so she can feel special for the day!" -Chaeyoung added and everyone nodded.

-"just offer her your body"

-"LISA"

-"seriously bro?" -Jimin chuckled while elbowing her.

-"I told you....don't call me bro!" -Lisa pushed him away.

-"okay sis..." -Jimin teased her making the other chuckle.

-"what are you guys doing?" -Jisoo suddenly showed up. They all panicked and pretended to do whatever they were doing. Jisoo looked at them frowning but she purse her lips and shurgged it off then kissed Chaeyoung on her cheeks making the later blush.

-"hey love!" -Jisoo sweetly said. Chaeyoung smiked shyly then hugged Jisoo. Lisa cringed and shakes her head.

They are outside since it's breaktimes, at first they were supposed to talk about Jisoo's surprise birthday party but now Jisoo is here they can't.

-"please....don't do it infront of me!" -Lisa grimaced. Jisoo rolled her eyes and glared at Lisa.

-"don't be jealous"

-"tssss...as if!"

-"hey Jisoo...Tell me, where's the place you would like to spend time the most?" -Sana asked her and Jisoo thought for a moment.

-"an amusement park, why?" -everyone smiled at her answer.

-"nothing...just a random question!" -Sana smiled.

-"by the way guys...have you heard of the news?" -Nayeon asked

-"no, what news?" -Jennie shakes her head.

-"i've heard it...." -Tzuyu said while yawning still tired from yesterday. -"Kang Daniel got discharged from hospital"

-"so what?" -Lisa asked annoyed.

-"you should be careful Lisa, He might think of getting his revenge" -Jeongyeon warned her.

-"that dick head??? Pffffff... no way! He is too weak!" -Lisa scoffed.

-"But there's another new!" -Nayeon said while smiling. Everyonr looked at her.

-"Lisa got friends!" -Nayeon excitedly said a'd jumped up and down.

-"uh? Really who?" -Lisa said while looking around.

-"you dumbass....it's us!" -Tzuyu shakes ger gead while laughing.

-"since when?" -Lisa asked frowning. -"i've never admitted that I take you all as my friends!"

-"come on...we are constantly hanging out, if we aren't friends then what are we?" -Chaeyoung statted.

-"BUT I didn't admit it....we are going to be friends only when I'll say it and be patient because it won't happen but after thousand of years as passed!"

-"yeah,we believe you!" -Jisoo chuckled.

-"Manoban and her stubborness" -Jennie shakes her head.

-"but you are in love with that Manoban!" -Lisa smircked when she saw Jennie blushing.

-"quick quick my phone! I have to save this moment!" -Jimin panicked while looking for his phone on his pockets. Lisa looks weirdly at him but let him be anyways.... The bell rang interrupting their small talk. They all sighed then goes back to their respective class. Jeongyeon,Jimin,Sana,Jennie and Lisa on the second floor while Tzuyu,Nayeon,Jisoo and Chaeyoung are on the thrid floor.