chapter 8: Meeting Chaesoo

Kring kring kring

I immediatly threw my alarm on the wall while groaning like a monster. I'm literally not in the mood. Yesterday Seulgi kept on teasing me about Jennie then the night after I wasn't able to sleep well because of that. My mind kept on shouting Jennie's name.

-"WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT UP STUPID ALARM CLOCK! YOU RUINED MY DAY!!! YOU ARE ALL RUINING MY DAY AND IT'S ONLY SIX IN THE MORNING!" -I yelled my lungs out. I think everyone heard me.

Meanwhile outside her room

-"the monster is awake" -everyone thought.

~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa drove her car to the school gripping on the wheel. When she reached the parking lot, she went out slamming the door really hard hearing curious looks from the students.

-"AREN'T YOU ALREADY USED TO IT???BACK OFF OR I'LL RIPE YOU IN HALF!" -They immediatly ran away scared of the angry girl. Lisa hardly stepped on the flooras she walked to her class. She bumped into everyone harshly some even fell on the ground but of course they just let it pass.

-"DON'T EVEN TRY TO SPEAK TO ME, I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY GAZE! DON'T TEST ME!" -she glared at everyone when she reached her class.

-"YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD IN THE MORNING? !" -Jennie who is already inside shouted back.

-"BECAUSE I WANT TO! AH!" -Lisa replied with the same intensity. They glared at each other for only god know how long until someone *again* accidentally pushed Lisa. Jennie facepalmed herself, 'here we go again' -she thought.

-"HoW DaRe yOu!" -Lisa widened her eyes a little bit exaggerated trying to scare that 'someone' but she didn't even move, she was just staring at Lisa 'normaly'.

-"Chaeyoung!" -Jennie arrived at their level and hugged the girl. -"what are you doing here? Don't you have class?" -Jennie asked Chaeyoung completly ignoring the fuming young Manoban.

-"yah" -Lisa said under her breath but the two didn't mind her.

-"no unnie, Our professor isn't present today and i just passed by your class when I heard you shouting so I wondered what were you doing"

-"oh I see, our professor isn't here yet so maybe we can talk a little bit" -Jennie smiled at the girl, showing her gummy smile.

-"YAH!" -Lisa finally shouted making the two girl infront of her jump with surprise. -"why are you ignoring me? Don't you know who I am? I'm Lalisa! L-A-L-I-S-A! Lalisa! Are you crazy? Do you want me to crash your head on the door? Ouahhh can't---"

She got cutted off by Jennie who slapped her head really hard. Lisa rubbed her head while glaring at the older, they glared at each other for a moment before Chaeyoung started laughing slightly or more like cutely.

-"you are cute together" -Chaeyoung smiled at them both. They turned to the blonde at the same time. -"what?" -they both asked.

-"Nothing! Oh look your professor is coming Jennie! I'll go now, see you later! You too Lisa" -Chaeyoung bowed then left them.

-"YAH! Did you just... Yah come back!" -lisa shouted calling the girl but the later didn't listen and kept on walking away. -"ouah your friends are unbelievable just like you"

-"do you have a problem with that?" -Jennie looked at her from head to toe before walking to her seat while flipping her hair that landed perfectly on Lisa's face.

-"damn brat!!!! And I was thinking about her last night!! The fuck!" -lisa mumbled walking angrily toward her seat but stopped when she saw Jennie. -"shit! I forgot, I am sitting beside her"

-"goodmorning students" -their professor entered the classroom so Lisa didn't have the choice but to sit. The students greeted their teacher back.

-"I have an annoucement! Today we have a surprise test!" -the professor said that made everyone groan in annoyance. Jennie instead stayed calm because she already reviwed all her lessons unlike Lisa who never touched her notebooks before.