Chapter 46: Chillax

(Sorry, I just love that song by Twice so much. You should listen to it, it will make you happy)

It's been 1 month since the incident with Kang Daniel.

Since then, lots of thing happened. Tzuyu got discharged from the hospital and soon she was able to walk again and move her arm unlike Lisa who still had to wait for another week.

Also, The Manobans and Kims announced the upcoming wedding between Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Ruby Jane Kim to the public as an union of the two company.

Lisa and her Father spent a lot of times together since he always visited her and we could say they were now in a good term which left Seulgi relived. They also talked about the succession of the place of CEO of their company but Lisa disagreed abouthaving go stay in an office for the rest of her life so her father just dropped the subject.

Jennie on the other hand couldn't be happier, althought she and Lisa couldn't see each other often because she still has to go to school but Lisa has been the sweetest since then and she always call her everytime she got a chance, they were like a newly couple who couldn't stand to not see each other or hear from the other. Lisa once called her when she was still at school but luckily it was lunch break and all she did say was 'I love you' before hanging up which always make Jennie blush then Jennie would call back and do the same. Their friends couldn't understand the two because they would do that every single minutes and even Jimin who is their first supporter found it annoying to the point he called Lisa himself to tell her to stop because Jennie couldn't help but to squeal everytime.

About Chaeyoung..... she didn't wake up yet, and Jisoo started to feel really anxious about it. She even cried alone one night while looking at Chaeyoung on her bed and that was the same night her friends came in to surprise her and cheer for her but she cried even more, sometimes even if you are strong you have to let go of your emotions and they understood it so they tried their best to cheer her up and thankfully it worked, they drank inside the room until morning while taking pictures everywhere as if they were in an hospital, they even took pictures of Chaeyoung wearing a party hat and they drew a cute smiling emojie on her cheek, it was Sana's idea, she said 'we should show it to her when she'll wake up so she'll realise we took care of her well'. An weird but funny idea.

And about Kang Daniel.... he was still wanted by the police, he never showed up ever again, it's like he disappeared. He never contacted anyone close to him, not even his mother who cried when she heard about the new. It was a mess back then because she went to the hospital where Lisa is and caused a big mess there, accusing Lisa for everything that they had endured. And that day Lisa asked Seulgi who was with her the whole time to help her apologize, Seulgi didn't understand at first but soon she knew what Lisa meant so she helped her kneeling down on the floor infront of the woman, everyone was surprised even Daniel's mother who didn't say anything anymore, she just left the place and they didn't hear about her ever again.

And during Jennie's birthday, Lisa sulked the whole day because she couldn't do anything for her but Jennie assured her that it was okay and she didn't have to worry about it. But Lisa didn't listen and she still organized a party with the help of Jisoo and Jeongyeon while the others distracted Jennie. They arranged a little party on the rooftop of the hospital since Lisa couldn't go anywhere else and when it was late at night Jennie thought her day was over but she was wrong.... She didn't except everyone including Irene and Seulgi to actually surprise her, she even laughed loudly when she saw Chaeyoung on her bed on the corner with foods all over her and of course they got scolded because of it and they almost got banned from the hospital.

And now today, Lisa will finally be out.

-"YES!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM OUT! OUT! OUT!" -Lisa cheered and Jennie smiled while looking at her. She was pushing her wheelchair while Seulgi carried her things to the car. -"I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK HOME!!!"