chapter 20: Plan n°1_make her jealous

So..... Yesterday was awesome, like really, we spend the night together, best night of my life...haha...who are you kidding? it was the worst night of my life...... We kept on arguing about who would sleep on the floor, we spent half the night arguing that it gave me headache...finally we decided to sleep on the same bed, it was awkward and neither of us had sleep well... now we are looking like two zombie walking to school. Of course Lisa is back to her angry self because of sleepness... and me, I am feeling really weak, tired and frustrated. Come on...how can I make her fall for me if we keep on arguing???? I love her...I really do, I love her, yes I love her but why aren't we in a good term? Ah yeah...she doesn't love me.

-"you two look likes shit" -Jisoo commented as we reached our lockers, she is leaning on hers while looking at us from head to toe. I understand her tho....we really look like shit.

-"you two really didn't go easy" -She shakes her head while grimacing.

-"it wasn't because of that!" -Lisa glared at her.

-"so what?"

-"we fought again" -I said rolling my eyes.

-"this isn't good...you two need a professional in this case" -Chaeyoung apparead behind Jisoo caring her books for her biology class.

-"professional about what?" -i asked.

-"about lover's problem" -She said pursing her lips.

-"we aren't lovers" -Lisa scoffed and harshly openned her lockers.

-"but you two will soon get married, this isn't good you know" -Jisoo carried her bags above her shoulder then looks behind Lisa. -"oh looks who is coming"

-"hey girls...whassyp, ouah Manoban you look like shit!" -Jimin frown looking at her, he puts his arms around her shoulder but she removed it.

-"don't make me want to punch you short man" -Lisa yawn then close her lockers after getting her books for the day and same goes with Jennie.

They all walk on the hall, students giving strange looks as they saw Lisa with someone...yes, just because she is walking and talking with others is already shocking for those who doesn't know her personnaly. Lisa seems to not mind as she let them walk beside her while listenning to their silly story.

-"halloween is coming, what are we going to do?" -Jennie asked.

-" what are YOU going to do during halloween, I am not in" -Lisa said blankly.

-"Come on Lisa...it will be fun" -Jimin tried to convince her but Lisa didn't give a damn about it.

-"i am not into it..." -she shakes her head in horror -"I hate it"

-"you are just scared..." -Jisoo scoffed hearing death glare from Lisa.

-"what? I am statting the fact" -Jisoo said and Lisa was about to reply but someone interrupted them.

-"JENNIE!" -Someone called out her name, Jennie smiled widely seeing who it was while Lisa...she is about to run toward the guy and beat him.

-"KAI" -Jennie run toward him then hugs him.

-"what the..." -Lisa frown looking at them.

-"jealous?" -Jimin smirked.

-"remove that stupid smirk of yours before I punch you" -Lisa threathed but Jimin just kept on smirking.

-"admit it...you are jealous, your mood suddenly changed when you saw him!" -he wiggles his eyesbrown.

-"My mood is always like this" -Lisa said in a matter of fact