chapter 33: Best of friend

Jeju island - 4am

-"People are really annoying... They run away like this leaving the other so worried about them" -I heave a sigh while looking at this boy infront of me. He looked at me with blank face before looking back at the calm water infront of him, it's still dark but I think the sun will rise soon.

-"how did you find me?" -he asked blankly.

-"This cliff is really popular you know... People like it to come here to watch sunrise and sunset so you really choose the wrongest place ever! You are really an idiot..." -I tried to reach him but he just kept on looking at the scenary. I slowly walked toward him then sat next to him then also looked at the beautiful sea.

-"here" -I handed him his phone, he looked at it for a moment before taking it.

-"Look I am not really good in words so don't make it hard for me. Don't be a pussy and live for Jungie or Junga or whatever his name is...." -I breathed heavily then looked around, I took a rock then stood up before throwing and it reached the water. -"Look I am pretty good at throwing things"

-"His name is Jungkook and this place isn't that popular, only few people come here because of the rumors that someone committed suicide in this place" -He stood up then also picked a random rock before throwing it.-"and I am greater at this game"

I smiled before standing up then picked another rock, I looked at him smircking before throwing it again. He sighed then picked another one.

-"Jungkook was litteraly like you, a mean bully that wasn't afraid of anything...." -then he throw the rock he just picked -"He really loved cats, he never had friend, he was so full of himself thinking that he was the king of this world and he did a lot of bad thing before... he hurt so much person"

-"then...?" -I picked another and throw it with all my strenght.

-"Then He met us... Namjoon,Jin,Jhope,Suga and I, we were the best of friends but I was closer to him than the others because we knew each other since we were kids because our parents were friends! Nothing could ever separate us well....that's what we thought..."

-"What happened?"

-"Someone....that hated him with all his heart tried to kill him but Jungkook easily defeated them" -Jimin looked so empty, no emotion at all. -"that's what we all thought.... we came by to save him but we found out he was already out of danger, by himself he defeated them. I was so glad he survived but people tend to enjoy things a little bit too earlier and get hurt at the end..."

-"what happened?" -I looked at him and he sighed before throwing one last time a rock.

-"Baekhyun....the guy that tried to kill Jungkook was still conscious on the floor, he started laughing evily while looking at us, his face full of bruise and blood.... I wanted him to shut his mouth so I went over him but unstead he grabbed my ankle making me fall, he didn't want to let me go.... He was still laughing that's when I noticed the bomb.... that was attached to his body....he....he saw it, Jungkook saw it likethe others but he was faster than all of them. He kicked Baekhyun that made him let go of me, he quickly helped me up and when we were started to run it was too late... it exploded, and...and...." -Jimin breathed heavily with his shaky voice, he closed his eyes tight. The scene of that day was slowly coming back in his mind... I watched him as his breath was getting heavier, he was sweating and shaking as if his body didn't want to remember.

-"Jungkook protected you.... you made it alive but not---" -before I can say more, Jimin cutted me off by punching the floor, multiple times non-stop... he kneeled down there crying his heart out, not caring at all about his bleeding hand. He screamed hiq lungs out before raising his head to look at me. His eyes tell it all... anger, pain and sadness...