chapter 17: love everywhere

Lisa's short temper is really something. Jongin just wanted to introduce himself, i don't know what happened to her.

-"you know Jennie. You don't have to escort me"

We as Jongin and I are walking to the school's clinic together. I insisted to escort him since Lisa almost broke his hand, Lisa have such strenght that I don't know the where about. She is strong...really. As I had observed through the times I had spend with her.

-"no, I insist Jongin. Maybe she really broke your hand!" -i said worriedly and he smiled.

-"Okay, If you insist but I am really fine. I am a strong man you know!" -He winked at me and I just laughed.

-"I am sure you are but let's just checks it okay? And I am sorry for Lisa" -I sincerely said sorry.

-"it's nothing even thought I don't know why she did that, do you know?" -He asked, well I don't know either. We arrived at our destination. The nurse came to us and I explained what happened, the nurse immediatly sigh when I mentionned Lisa's name. She asked Jongin to come sit so she can applic some pommade on his hand, she said it will leave a mark but luckily there's no fracture.

-"So?" -jongin asked me again.

-"i don't know... It's difficult to guess"

-"but do you love me?" -I was taken aback by what He said...what? No I don't love him, I love her. Sadly....aisshhhhh. But why would he asks such question. He have a girlfriend already.

-"yah! Of course not!" -i smacked his head and he just laughed.

-"well...I thought you love me sooooooo much, that's why you yelled at her. She was surprised that you did" -He said then thanked the nurse when she finished putting pommade on his hand. The nurse excused herself then left to do her stuffs. While Jongin and I are still here talking.

-"yeah, I know...and I feel guilty but still Kai...There is totaly no reason for her to hurt you. Krystal unnie will stab me if she found out that I let her baby getting hurt!" -I pouted. Well you see Krystal is my childhood friend, we are really close but one day she decided to leave the country and study in America. When she came back, she immediatly called me to meet up again and that's when she introduced me Jongin, her fiancée. He is really nice and all, she treats me as his little sister. Then I found out that he is studying here, just today...gosh the world is so small. That's why I skipped class and talked with him the whole time and I also wanted to avoid Lisa. I was a little bit hurt by what she said... Jongin is in his last years of school which mean he is in the special  building of the school, where every sunbaenim are situated. Maybe that's why I've never saw him before. It's a little bit far away from our building. This school is surely big.

-"aishhhh for sure she will kill me, she will think that I fought" -He pouted while looking at his hand. -"but I think I know the reason why your friend did that"

-"she is not my friend!" -i immediatly defended. She is not my friend...she is my...crush. Ahhhh why do I have such bad crush??? Sorry Lisa...I love you.

-"then what? Your girlfriend???" -he laughed but stopped when he noticed me blushing. -"WAIT! SHE IS???"

-"yahhhh...n-no of course not" -I hide my face with my both hand, I think I am blushing right now. I swing my body to the right and the left while squealing a little. Lisa and I together....

(Jennie's imagination)

-"i love you Jennie ah!" -a very handsome girl named Lalisa dressed in all white walked to jennie then kneeled infront of her holding a bouquets of flower. -"you are so beautiful Jennie ah~~~"