chapter 24: Training a cat

Yesterday was wonderful...we made new friends and I was glad Lisa was getting close to others. Yesterday Lisa smiled, that's something rare and yet yesterday she smiled a lot and even laughed.

-"You are spacing out" -A voice snapped me out. I am sitting on near the window of my room,well Lisa and I's room, I was reading the book that Jimin gave to Lisa.

-"i was just thinking about yesterday" -I said as I smile at Lisa who just got out from the bathroom. Her hairs are still wet, she is wearing a black short and a white shirt.

-"and you are staring" -once again her voice snapped me out. She is frowing while looking at me. Oh so I was staring...can you blame me? She looks so hot, I wanna....OH GOSH JENNIE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

-"W-well...sorry" -I turn away and started reading the book again then look at Lisa sitting on the bed.

-"can you read out loud? I am too lazy to read it after" -Lisa said as she looks at me. I just nodded and cleared my throath.

-"Do you want me to read from the start or should I just continue where I am?" -I asked.

-"since the start"

-"okay..."

I started reading a little bit louder for Lisa to hear me. I can see in the corner of my eyes  that she is really paying attention to me since she is straightly looking at me but hell...this situation is hard for me. How can I read propely if she is looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I managed to read the story without stuttering, I took a little pause and looked at Lisa for a second to see if she is still looking at me and hell...I got frozen in my spot when I saw her looking at me deeply, it's as if she is reading my mind. I saw her slowly standing up while walking toward me, I can feel my heart beating hardly inside my chest....Oh gosh, the way she walk toward me, her stare, her looks, when she reached me, she looked at me straight in the eyes then picks the book I was holding. She slowly move her head toward mine and then she whispered something on my ear.

-"I'll read it instead if you are too busy staring at me" -she back away while smirking then walk away. Oh goshh...I think I am blushing like a tomato now. Aaaaaah so embarrasing!!! When I was about to say something, I got cutted off by a knock on the door.

-"Miss Lisa,Someone is here to see you" -I heard the voice of one of our maid.

-"what's the name?" -Lisa asked totally uninterrested by it.

-"his name is Park Jimin"

-"oh Jiminie!" -i smiled and wanted to go out and greet him but Lisa spoked too fast.

-"don't let him in" -Lisa simply said. I raise my eyebrown at her but she is busy reading the book or so she is busy pretending to read the book.

-"He said He wanted to give something to you, a act may I say" -Not even a second after the maid said that, Lisa was already out of sight.

-"CATTTTTT" -Lisa squealed downstair. She really have an addiction with cats, tch...I wish I was a cat, gosh Jennie Kim you love her so much that now you are wishing to be a cat.

-"wait Lalisaaaa....I wanna see the cat too" -I whined while following her.

As I went to the livingroom, I saw Jimin and Lisa, she is hugging the cat while kissing it multiple time but the funny thing is that it seems like the cat doesn't like her.

-"Leooooooo~~~" -she said while kissing the cat. This sight is so cute....

-"hey Jimin" -I greeted Jimin who is pouting, I chuckled at him and he finally greeted me back.

-"hey Jennie, sorry if I hadn't notice you earlier, it's just that this girl didn't even took the time to greet me and instead she stool my cat" -Jimin pouted even more but Lisa Lisa ignored him.

-"look she is ignoring me!" -Jimin pointed at Lisa.

-"you know her Chimchim" -I shurrged my shoulder and Jimin just nodded.

-"sadly yes jenjen" -Jimin shakes his head then he looks at me smiling which I returned.

-" get out Jimin" -Lisa coldly said while pointing at the door.

-"but I still have a lot to say to you" -Jimin said then took a seat on the floor not bothered by Lisa deadly shot. He took out some cat food and some other stuff related to cat. Lisa immediatly took interrest in it.

-"so yeah this is Leo's favorite crockets, this is his bowl, he only like his food when it is served inside it, these are his toys and leo is a really snob cat, he have a nap time so if you see him sleeping in the middle of 1pm and 3pm then don't you dare waking him up or he will also going to ruin your night" -Jimin explained and I can see that Lisa is really interrested in what he said for once.

-"oohhh so you are a little rebel, my leooooo~~~~" -Lisa kissed Leo once again.

-"hey He is still my cat, you are just going to keep him for the week" -Jimin said but Lisa ignored him....again.

-"soon I'll teach you how to punch, how to bully your cat friends and you'll became the mafia boss of all the meow meow townnnnnn!!!" -Lisa laughed loudly.

-"you know he is just a cat" -I said as I look at her amused. Lisa lifted Leo up then made him face me.

-"remember Leo, this girl is really dangerous, do not go near Rubyjane understand?" -she said to the poor scared looking cat, why? Because Leo have is eyes wide while he is paralyzed, I look at Jimin who is looking at Lisa his face really pale.

-"Do you still want Lisa to take care of your cat?" -I whispered at Jimin.

-"I-I don't know anymore..." -He said while covering his face. I laughed slightly then look at Lisa who is leaving the room with leo.

-"babyyy leooo...let me show you the mansion" -I swear I heard Lisa talking with her baby voice.

-"ushhhh...guess it's too late now, can you atleast look after Leo for me? I don't want him to became a solder when I'll came back to take him" -Jimin joked and we both laughed.

-"yeah, don't worry...I'll keep an eye on them" -I said then Jimin stood up.

-"so I am leaving now, Jin will be mad if I am late" -He said then hugged me.

-"okay....but you guys are going where?" -i ask and He smiled, I noticed something strange in it, it was rather....a sad smile?

-"well...we are going to visite a friend" -He said so I just nodded.

-"okay take care" -we bid our goodbye and the maid walked him to the door.
As Jimin left I started to look for Lisa and Leo, I hope she didn't do something weird to that poor cat. I heard someone squealing inside my room so I went there. Yes, it's now y chamber since isn't sleeping here anymore, you must think that I should let her sleep with me but nahhhh....Thinking that your crush is just right there beside you on the same is bed is a BIG no... I wouldn't be able to sleep.

-"Lisa?" -i called her name once I was infront of the door but I didn't got a reply so I slowly openned the door to see what is she doing and to my relief she is just watching a video on her phone while leo is sleeping on her tummy. I smiled at the sight then decided to give them an alone time. I'll just call Jisoo Unnie to come over so We can hang out.

Lisa's POV

Eheeeeeee.... I look at the door and yes! Jennie is now out of sight, thanks to my acting skill, I pretended to watch a video on youtube.

-"Leo aaaaaahhhh" -I patted his head to wake him up. -"Leooooo it's time for training!!"

~~~~~~~
Yes sorry, I can't update so often, I am super busy with school.

I PROMISE I'LL GIVE YOU A LONGGGG ASS CHAPTER NEXT TIME. AND ALSOOOOOO LISA WILL NOT BE A G!P (sorry for that someone who requested).

I also forgot guys guys guys....Don't worry, I maybe don't update so often but I'll finish this book. School sucks....I have too much assignements