Chapter 44: Over?

Jisoo's POV

'The plan is simple, just wait for my signal and it will be over'

Easy to say, there could be unforeseen things to do, she takes the situation a little too lightly. - "I thought while looking at Lisa through the screen getting drunk. The plan has just started and for the moment Lisa is still in the bar drinking looking like a person who had given up on living.

- "When the mission really starts, I want you to stay in this car and not move there until you are notified ok?" -Tzuyu's cousin, Joy tells us, us as me, Jeongyeon and Jimin who volunteered to take part in the mission. Yes Tzuyu's cousin is an agent and she is the leader of a team at her age, I couldn't believe it at first.

We are a few meters from the bar where Lisa is located, quietly waiting for the real mission to begin.

- "Captain, She's out" -someone told Joy through her headset and she nodded while answering 'Well received'. We all look through the window of the car to see Lisa come out of the bar, she seems unable to stand on her legs but it is only an act. We watched her go and Joy motioned for us to fasten our seat belts, she grabbed the wheel while waiting for informations from Team A who were responsible of monitoring Lisa.

- "It takes time" -Jimin said impatiently. - "What if they don't show up?"

- "If Lisa's analyzes are true, they will show themselves without error" -Joy answered. And after what seems like forever. Someone finally got in touch with Joy.

- "They took her with them" - Team A announced which made Joy smile.

- "Very good! Trace them and give us the coordinates, we follow them!"

Then she started the engine and drove off when the coordinates arrived. I looked behind us to find five other cars following us.

-"I can't believe they really showed up but I am glad they did" -Jeongyeon sighed out frustration. -"now we have to watch Lisa getting beaten"

"I find her way of thinking fair and respectable. She recognizes her faults and she wants to change but without forgetting to pay for her past mistakes" -Jimin said while looking through the window of the car.

- "It is true that she has become a respectable person but I wonder if she will be fine, I do not want my sister to marry a person who cannot even move anymore"

I said and they snorted, Jeongyeon who is infront looked at me with a smile and I smile back.

-"what?" -I asked.

-"I am glad you came with us, I don't think I can watch them beat Lisa later but in some way now I think I can because you are here"

-"why? Do you love me?" -I asked teasingly.

-"In your dreams, ...." - She laughed then looked in front of her. - "You are just someone who is always calm even in difficult situations, you are always you and you remain master of your body, even now that Chaeyoung is still not coming out of her deep sleep, you remain always as strong
mentally and seeing you I always wanted to do the same. You're like ... some kind of model that's all"

I was about to reply but someone suddenly cried, we all looked at Joy who was wipping her tears violantly while driving.

-"aaaah I love you so much guys!! This is so wonderful! Aaaaah, I promise I'll save your friend no matter what and you'll live happily ever after" -She cried and gave us a thumb up while driving while we looked at her weirdly. We looked at each other then laughed, Tzuyu's cousin is really her opposite.

Lisa's POV

When I got out of the bar, I already knew someone was following me. I took different directions and I purposely took a deserted alley so that they finally show up and I declared victory in my head when someone really appeared.