Chapter 26: Wonderful night

A loud song has been played inside the huge Mansion of the Im family. A lot of people were reunited inside and most of them were teenagers coming from K.M school (Lisa's family school). They were dancing, some were drinking and those who were horny were making out in the corner. Nayeon watched them all, they were dressed in all sort of monsters, some were funny but some were incredible, totally amazing. She averted her eyes from them and looked at her watch, her friends were late, she sighed then goes to the counter to get a drink. She tooks her phone out while drinking then she messaged Chaeyoung.

To Rosie:
Where are you guys? The party just started.

From Rosie:
We are near, we should have been here earlier but Lisa got punished by Jennie. She made Jimin's cat run all over their garden chassed by a dog... poor cat...😢 and the worst she said it was for training.

Nayeon widen her eyes at the text, She made a note to never let Lisa guard her pets somedays. She slowly put her phone inside her pocket then finished her drink. She made her way outside where her girlfriend is with some of their friends.

.......

-"I can't believe you did that to the poor cat....He looked so scared when we took him away from your dog" -Jennie said as she angrily look at Lisa.
-"Max is a good dog, I am not crazy to let him play with leo, it's leo who was too scared but it's normal thought he is a cat, everycats are afraid of Dogs" -Lisa calmly explained -"I am not crazy to let Leo alone in the garden with any dog, I knew Max wouldn't hurt him"

-"but still!" -Jennie yelled, Jisoo and Chaeyoung covered their ears.

-"i think we should drop that topic for now, we just arrived" -Jisoo said as she openned the door of the car, Jennie and Chaeyoung followed her right after.

-"aren't you going to go out?" -Jennie asked eyeing Lisa who is frowning.

-"I am mad at you!" -Lisa crossed her arms.

-"because I punished you? I just made you run around the house three time, I know it's nothing for you so don't act like a child" -Jennie rolled her eyes. Lisa huffed and looked at Jennie.

-"do you even really love me?" -Lisa asked and Jennie got surprised by the question -"because it seems like you don't, you say you want me to fall for you but we are always fighting, we lived only for two days but I am already feeling the need to go out of the house"

-"I..." -Jennie didn't have the time to say anything when Lisa goes out of the car and followed Chaesoo inside Nayeon's mansion.

Lisa's POV

What? Do you have something to say? Hell no don't say it because right now I am mad and the fucking frustrating thing is that I don't really know why I am mad. Maybe because Jennie punished me? Sort of....because it's something new, getting punished by someone ....my mother was the last one who did it, the way Jennie scolded me reminded me of my mother.

-"Lisa you should not do that.....Lisa listen to me...Lisa what did you do again? Lisa....Lisa..."

Fuck, I don't want to remember someone who is already dead, she is gone now... She is not worth my time.

But well...I really got mad at Jennie when she punished me. Like what? She loves me but she gaves me punishement and the worst is that I followed her order, I am not only angry at her but I am also angry at myself. I even got scared of her when she threathened me with that scissor. The first time I truly got scared.

-"You seem to be in a deep thought"

-"atleast I know how to think" -I looked at the person who just interrupted my thought. Jeongyeon was leaning on the wall on the left of the door looking at me amused.