Chapter 34: Mine

-"you guys are mean!" -Sana whined making all of them laugh. -"Tzuyu! On my birthday you are supposed to say a lot of sweet things to me!"

-"Of course baby! But not now hahaha!" -Tzuyu pinched her cheeks.

They are sitting around a fire, all of them are telling embarrasing stories about Sana since it's her birthday which didn't really pleased the later. She kept on whining all the time. Tzuyu was the one who told a lot about her... They were always laughing at every story Tzuyu has told. Jennie was having the best day of her life while Lisa was silently stressed on her side, it's almost the time. Jisoo noticed the stress on her face so she cleared her throath to get her attention which worked, Lisa looked at her with the same expression.

-"you need to calm down, it doesn't suit you to be so damn freaked out!"

-"How can I stay calm???? Uh??? I am going to tell her about my feeling! Not that I am afraid she won't say yes like duh! I am Lalisa Manoban, who can say no to me!" -Lisa smirked while Jisoo was looking at her with a slight frown. 

-"the things is that I am afraid I won't be able to utter a word! You know very well I am an idiot when it come to that kind of thing!" -Lisa bites her nails.

-"don't worry! We got your back!" -Jisoo winked.

-"that's what I am more afraid of" -Lisa rolled her eyes.

-"so guys! I want to say something!" -Sana stood up with her drink on hand. She smiled widely before clearing her throath. -"Today was wonderful! And it's all thanks to you, never in my life i would imagine i could get such cool and funny person like you guys and I am really thankfull because of that"

Sana bowed then immediatly sat down, everyone slowly clapped and cheered for her while Lisa being herself...

-"that was so cheesy" -Lisa commented and received a slap from everyone.

-"YAH! that was sweet! I almost cried..." -Chaeyoung sniffled while Lisa rolled her eyes and aggresively bite on her meat.

-"you did well Sana!" -Tzuyu ruffled her hairs.

-"It's almost mightnight already!" -Jimin sighed. -"the year is about to end"

-"it wasn't a bad year" -Nayeon lean her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

-"I can agree..." -Jennie smiled then turn to Lisa to find the later also looking at her. They locked eyes for almost few minutes now, totally lost in each other's eyes. Jeongyeon noticed it then quietly gave a sign to the others. Jimin almost squealed but Tzuyu and Jisoo was quick to cover his mouth. Lisa stood up then moved closer to Jennie. The others looked at each other before slowly leaving them alone.

-"Jimin and Jeongyeon! go get the fire work! Quick quick! AND DO NOT FIGHT!" -Nayeon yelled when they were far from Lisa and Jennie.

-"I am going to get my guitar!" -Chaeyoung rushed inside the house.

-"Camera! Camera!" -Sana ran inside as well while Jisoo, Nayeon and Tzuyu bought candle and table as fast as they can.

Meanwhile.

-"The sky is really beautiful!" -Jennie smiled while gazing ounto the sky. Lisa giggled while looking at Jennie then pinch her cheeks.

-"mandu!" -Lisa giggled while Jennie looked at her with a pout.

-"no! I am not a mandu!" -Jennie cutely whinned.

-"yes you are! A very ugly mandu!" -Lisa teased, Jennie slapped her arms but then they laughed.

-"you guys ready?" -Jisoo who was behind a bush quietly asked the others who was behind her. They all nodded and Jisoo gave the signal, Jeongyeon and Jimin went far behind to get ready for the fireworks while Tzuyu and Nayeon light up the candle with Sana and Jisoo caring the table. Chaeyoung bought her guitar and started playing a calm tune to help Lisa.