Chapter 38: Happy birthday

Jisoo's POV

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm.

-"Sometimes I really hate school" -I groan and sat up on my bed and yawn. I take my phone on the night stand while rubbing my eyes. -"Oh, today's my birthday"

Wait.... TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

-"Ooooooh look who's awake" -I look at my door to see my Mom and Dad peecking on the door.

-"Dad! Mom!" -I smile widely and they went inside and hugged me while I am still on my bed.

-"Happy birthday Honey" -They both said and I hug them back tightly. -"Jennie called earlier... She is sorry she couldn't greet you like how she always do every year"

-"It's okay" -I smile thought I am a bit sad, Jennie would always be the one greeting me.

-"But She said after school, she will come here with Lisa and your friends so you can celebrate" -Dad said while patting my head.

-"You mean we" -I look at him and he gave me a small smile then look at Mom.

-"We have an important meeting so we won't be home earlier" -My mom said and I just nodded understanding the situation.

-"It's okay, Jennie and my friends will be there so I won't get bored!" -I smile at them and they hug me one last time before standing up from the bed.
-"Okay sweetie. Come on! Take a bath and let's have breakfast! Today I told the maid to make the best of all" -Mom winked and I giggled while nodding then they went out.

Bitches!! Today is the Queen's birthday! Hehehe...

I excitedly stood up from my bed and walk to my bathroom while humming a song and danced a little. Today nothing's going to ruin my mood.

When I finished taking a bath, I changed and looked at myself in the mirror, I look.....perfect! Then I went out and almost ran downstair to be welcomed by Chaeyoung who was in the dining room talking with my parents.

-"Chaeyoung!" -I was surprised to see her this early already dressed up and looking so fresh...

-"Hey Jisoo, Happy birthday" -She stood up from the chair she was sitting on and hugged me.

-"Thank you" -I hugged her back and we pulled away while smiling widely at each other.

-"I smell love" -My Dad coughed and I glare at him playfully.

-"how about we eat" -My mom said and we nodded then I pulled a chair for Chaeyoung and she thanked me.

Chaeyoung's POV

After we were done eating, Jisoo excused herself to take her bag upstair so we can go.

-"so what did you plan this time" -Jisoo's dad asked while smiling at me.

-"Oh it's a surprise but today my job is to distract Jisoo so she won't find out" -I winked and her mom giggled.

-"Please take good care of our daughter. She is so precious" -Her Dad said and I bowed at them.

-"I promise I'll take care of her with all my heart" -I look up to see them smiling softly at me.

-"Well I am glad our Jisoo has such cute girlfriend" -Her dad grinned and I blushed.

They know?

-"Yes, Jisoo told us" -Her Mom a'swered the unasked question and I laughed slightly then Jisoo came bacn with a bag on hand so I stood up.

-"We are going" -Jisoo announced.

-"Have fun honey" -Her Mom said then we waved goodbye at them before going out the mansion and her driver welcomed us, we went inside the car and Jisoo intertwined her hand with mine before kissing the back of it.