Chapter 51: two

Lisa walked down the hallway toward the main party room. Her head was spinning, her vision blurry as she walked weakly while holding Jennie's shoes in her left hand and the piece of paper in her right hand. She came into the room and looked around feeling suffocated as everyone danced and had fun in front of her. Her breathing became slow and the room seemed to shrink around her.

-"Hey Lisa, What happened? You look sick"

She didn't even notice was now infront of her. Lisa shook her head to regain her sense then took a shaky deep breath, Jimin frowned at his bestfriend unusual attitude. He looked at what she was holding and was about to take the piece of paper she was holding but Lisa didn't let him, she immediatly hide it behind her back.

'I can't risk Jennie's life, if someone know about this then... they'll.... they'll'

-"What is it? Why are you hiding it?" -Jimin asked like a kid and Lisa shook her head before forcing a smile.

-"It's just a letter from Jennie, she... she gaves it to one of the waiter and told them to give it to me, apparently, she needed to go somewhere for something... really important" -Lisa said and Jimin became confused.

-"why would Jennie leave just like that? Without saying goodbye to us or her favorite Unnie who just got married" -He asked and Lisa glupped before looking away and scratches her nose.

-"I-it is surelly a very importan matter, you know Jennie... She isn't taking anything easily" -Lisa s id nervously and Jimin looked at her suspiciously before nodding.

-"I see....hum.... you look really suspicious but I'll believe you. Now, let's get to drink more shots!!" -Jimin was about to drag her but Lisa quickly removed her wirst from his graps.

-"Actually I also need to go, I'll tell goodbye to the others and.... just go. I feel really w-without Jennie. That's weird but it's true"

-"Are you sure you are okay?" -Jimin asked and Lisa nodded before pulling him in for a hug all of sudden which surprised Jimin more than anything.

-"I am okay! I am okay.... I'll go now! I'll tell Seulgi while you tell the others. I'll go home safely don't worry. I'll be fine don't worry"

-"Are you sure? Because it's like you are talking about something else" -Jimin chuckled as Lisa was shaking under the hug. She let go and smiled at him one last before going toward Seulgi and told her quickly that she was leaving. Seulgi only nodded though she didn't even really heard her because she was too drunk to focus.

Lisa ran toward her car and went in while checking the time. She took out her phone and dialed someone's number with a shaky breath. They picked up and Lisa talked to them for about ten minutes before hanging up and throwing her phone at the backseat. She held tight on the wheel while taking a deep breath before driving off.

'Hang on, Jennie. I promise I'll be there for you and make sure nothing will happen to you'

(...)

Meanwhile somewhere in Busan in a dark abandonned building.

Jennie was tied up on a chair as she was still unconscious. But she would wake up soon. Someone gently patted her cheek which made her grumbled, she shook her head feeling a slight pain in her head then slowly openned her eyes to come face to face with Lisa..... no... it wasn't Lisa.....

-"Hey honey!!!" -the stranger said and stood up while looking down at Jennie who still had difficulties see things clearly, she slowly looked up and tried to speak but her mouth was covered with a tissu. She soon realized her situation so her eyes widened as she tried to free herself but it was no use.