Chapter 32: Deathday

What is it? I can hear someone calling me but it's blurry...my head hurt, I want to sleep. Let me rest for a while...I am tired. Wait....Why am I even tired? What did I do before? Ah, I was supposed to buy foods for them...my friends...I need to wake up and give it to them, they are waiting for me... Jennie is waiting for me....

-"Oh guys...she is awake! JENNIE! SHE IS OPENING HER EYES!" -I saw Nayeon infront of me calling Jennie who came in rush toward me, she was covering her mouth while crying, her other hand then caressed my face while I was looking at her with a smile, why are you crying Jennie? I looked at the others who seems to have a look of relief on their face. I slowly sat up helped by Nayeon and Jisoo then massaged my head, I flinched when I felt the bruise on the side.

-"what happened?" -I asked while looking at them with confusion.

-"You didn't answer Chaeyoung's call for about an hour then Jimin and Jennie looked for you and they found you laying unconscious on the cold floor with your head bleeding, they immediatly called us and the ambulance, we are at the hospital now" -Jisoo explained. I just nodded then took Jennie's hand that was still caressing my face. I gave her a smile and she hugged me.

-"Did you see who did it to you?" -Jimin asked while cracking his fingers. I just shakes my head, I can't clearly remember.... My head still hurt. Thankfully they put a band on the bruise.

-"sorry Sana...because of me your birthday party is now ruined" -I apologize but Sana smiled.

-"no, don't apologize! My birthday was a day ago, there is no problem on cancelling it" -she cheerfully said so I smiled a bit.

-"what about the person who did it to Lisa then?" -Chaeyoung asked worried.

-"I already called the police, they will take care of it" -Jisoo seriously said while frowning. First time seeing her so serious.

-"Police are useless in this matter...I'll find that person myself and I'll kill him" -I coldly said, whoever did this to me. I'll make sure that they will regret. They didn't say anything but just stare at me.

-"aren't you going to say that it's wrong to do that?" -I asked curious. Jennie got up then looked at me with a serious look.

-"We know that words can't affect you so when you'll do it...we will just try to stop you and we know you won't really kill him anyways"

-"do you really trust me that much?" -I asked while laughing but stopped when Jeongyeon placed her hand on my shoulder.

-"yes we do" -She answered with a warm smile on her face. I looked at her for a moment before standing up althought Jisoo,Sana and Chaeyoung's warning.

-"let's go home...I hate hospital" -I said and they looked at each other before nodding.

Jeongyeon drove us home while Nayeon and Jennie kept on asking me question if I was fine or do I feel hurt. Nayeon even acted like a Mom again, she treated me as if I was still a new born baby. She even feed me when Chaeyoung gave me some food since i didn't eat anything since the last three hours while Jennie didn't let go of my hand 'til the end.

-"I wonder who is that person who attacked you!" -Jimin mumbled, everyone stayed quiet for a moment before I cleared my throath.

-"Let's forget about him... we are here to enjoy vacation, if you keep on talking about that bastard I'll kill you okay???" -I warned them and they just laughed.

-"LISA IS RIGHT! LET'S ENJOY!" -Jimin and Tzuyu cheered.

-"SHUT UP YOU TWO! LISA NEED REST SO SHE WILL REST!" -Nayeon grabbed my head and put it on her chest hardly. It hurt...