chapter 31: Feeling

10 days as passed, 10 wonderful days for Lisa and her friends....during christmas they all celebrated it together at Jennie and Lisa's mansion. They had fun and of course a lot of trouble....They broke two vase and almost broke the Tv. It was the first time since her mother's death that Lisa celebrated christmas with someone, also during christmas Sunmi joined them, of course Jennie was jealous because of her but soon understood that she was just Lisa's childhood friend. Talking about Lisa and Jennie...the two couldn't be happier than they already are, Lisa didn't confess yet, she is planning on confessing at the last day of december, meaning at the last year, she already planned everything with the help of her friends including Seulgi and Irene. Jennie on her side was already aware of the feeling of the later during these little 10days, Lisa became more caring toward her, she was listenning to every single thing that she was saying and she became more clingy. She was hoping everything wasn't just her imagination.... then Sana birthday came, it was the moment wherein Tzuyu officially announced to everyone that she and Sana was dating, Lisa wasn't really shocked not like Jisoo,Jimin and Nayeon who overreacted. Nayeon fake cried acting like a mom who just saw her daughter getting married, Jimin was too excited and kept on shouting 'one of my ship is sailing bitch' and Jisoo was asking Tzuyu too much question about how and all.... They celebrated Sana's birthday at the beach where Tzuyu's private mansion was, since it was vacation they had full time for themselves and so....they decided to spent the whole vacation in the Chou's private beach, also it's here where Lisa planned everything for her confession.

So here we are now....

-"AWWWWWW....BEACH HERE WE COME!" -Jimin yelled when they reached the beach.

-"shut up short man, it's as if you saw a beach for the first time!" -Lisa huffed.

-"you are always ruinning the mood!" -Jimin looked at Lisa from head to toe.

-"guys! We are here to celebrate Sana's birthday so be more joyfull" -Jeongyeon said while caring her and Nayeon's bags.

-"you look like a pure gentlewoman like this!" -Tzuyu laughed.

-"not like someone!" -Sana glared at Tzuyu, the later was caring three bags and Tzuyu didn't even bother to help her.

-"not my fault if you bought too much thing!" -Tzuyu raised her hands.

-"oh come one Tzu! Please your princess! It's her birthday!" -Nayeon clung on her arms but Tzuyu pushed her away quickly.

-"she is more pleased with something else!" -Tzuyu wiggled her eyesbrowns.

-"ewwwww girl!" -Jisoo grimaced.

-"someone need holy water" -Chaeyoung claqued her toungue.

-"IDIOT!" -Sana throw her three bags at Tzuyu but the later was quick to catch them.

-"whatever guys! Let's go swim!" -Jimin said while warping his arms around Lisa's shoulder, Then they walked toward a marquee.

-"something that I don't like about beach is that, there's too much bitch walking in!" -Jennie said when she finally went out from the car, everyone then looked at her with blank face.

-"why are you all looking at me like that?" -Jennie said while adjusting her black shades then flipped her hair.

'She is one of these bitch' -they all thought.

-"Nevermind....Let's join the two, look they are already having fun all by themselves" -Jeongyeon pointed at Jimin and Lisa who was already running toward the water.

-"Didn't know Lisa likes beach that much" -Chaeyoung said while they were walking toward the marquee that Lisa and Jimin choose.

-"Ah...They aren't running toward the water....Lisa is chassing Jimin...again" -She blankly said.