chapter 21: Successful or not?

-"I can't believe it!!! You left me alone in the hallway while looking like a dumb boy closing his eyes talking to himself!" -Jimin whined.

Aishhhhh...he is so annoying right now, I just want to put my shoes on his big mouth....

-"you annoyed me...Bold of you to trust me" -I replied not looking at him. He gasped in disbelief.

Currently we are heading to the gymnase since it's our freetime. The professors along with my uncle Min the director of the school decided to have a reunion at lunch time which give students more than 2hours of freetimes. And apparently some students are all there also doing a reunion about something that I don't know about....

-"what do you think they will going to tell us?" -Jimin asks me.

-"Do I look like I know?"

-"I am just asking" -He lift his two arms.

As we walk toward there, we noticed three figure not so far. It was Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé... so they also heard about it. We approched them and Jimin immediatly called them.

-"Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, are you guys going to the gymnase?" -Jimin asked.

The three lady turned their head and smiled when they saw it was us.

-"oh hey Jimin, yes we are going there, why?" -jisoo spoke.

-"Lisa and I as well...let's go together!"

-"sure!" -Jennie answered then looks at me smiling. Uh?

We walked again and I truly think we've been walking for a while now....Gosh, I've never noticed that this gymnase was so far from our class.

Jimin,Jisoo and Chaeyoung were talking endlessly about what to do during halloween which I don't really care to be honnest. Jennie....she is just listenning to them and agree at whatever they are saying.

-"what do you think they will going to tell us?" -Jimin asked again.

-"i heard one of the students talking about a halloween party,organized by the richest student of the school...of course after Lisa" -Jisoo stated looking at me in the end.

-"what's the name of the girl?" -i said empathizing the words 'girl'

-"Im Nayeon" -Chaeyoung answered instead.

-"a very beautiful girl" -Jimin said while blinking many times and looking at the sky. What is he imagining again?

-"She is already taken...you idiot!" -Jisoo gave him a small smack on his head.

-"Taken by the coldest girl in the whole campus, of course...after Lisa!" -Jisoo said again looking at me. Why do I found it irritating?

-"Why does it seems everyone are gay in this school?" -Jimin asked putting his index finger and thumb under his chin.

-"you only discovered three gay couple...not everyone is gay" -Jennie rolled her eyes.

-"yes and I said SEEMS"

-"so who is her girlfriend then?" -I asked so they will not come into an annoying argument.

-"The mysterious Yoo Jeongyeon...someone that I don't really like, she is a member of our music club and we are always fighting about who can sing the highest note, she is pretty good at pulling hair" -He rolls his eyes then mess with his hair. The girls laughed at him and I just smiled...He is really fighting with a girl?

Anyways, we FINALLY reached the gymnase after I don't know how much times....Jimin tried to open the door for us but before he did, I kicked it really hard, as we walk in... the students are giving us strange look.