Chapter 14

(I'm starting to realize that "my type" consists of boys with black hair. Like Jake had black hair, Nathan had black hair, Severus has black hair, and now so does Emery. And as I was thinking of my next book, there is already, like, two people with black hair. I really think black hair is going to be a reoccurrence in my books.)

(Obsessed with this song btw^)

Severin's POV *new POV~ wiggles eyebrows*

"So, your cousin," Aaron started, sitting with his legs crossed across from Emery on his bed, "I've deduced that he's a homophobic bully. Am I correct?"

Emery nodded, picking at his fingernails. 

They were both treading on a sensitive subject: how to solve Emery's cousin-problem. Being me, I hated the guy's guts, and I didn't even know who he was. That's how it was with me...a constant simmer of rage, ready to boil. I had an inkling on what type of bully this guy was- someone who doesn't care who his victim is. Who only acted upon judgment and belief.

"And he's Christian?" Aaron asked skeptically. I was a bit wary too. Some people believe strongly in their beliefs, but usually, never turn to such violence as this guy had.

"He claims to be Christain,"  Emery huffed, "But I just think he's holding up a mask of innocence- or maybe he just wants an excuse to beat up kids. He even killed one or two people once. But he was still young, and he's a little mentally ill, plus his parents are extremely rich...so he gets out of trouble pretty easily."

If blood still flew through my veins, it would have been boiling. I could see Aaron's eyes darken, and I knew he was thinking about what happened to me. I hated when people didn't get what they deserved, good or bad. Emery, as sweet and kind as he was, deserved Aaron. Not some snooty, rich, deadly homophobe walking in his house's hallways.

"So what are his strengths and weaknesses?" Aaron asked, getting all the information I needed to strangle the little...well, I had plenty of words to describe the man, but none should be heard by listening ears. I had gotten into the habit of censoring my bad mouth for Aaron, the little goody-two-shoes, and even in my death it never changed. 

"Obviously, he's rich, and he's experienced. He's also very strong, fights dirty, and has no sympathy, " Emery listed off. Aaron bit his lip.

"Okay, and weaknesses?" 

"If I knew his weaknesses, I would have exploited them by now," Emery sighed, blushing as his eyes caught Aaron's hand. I could tell by his body language that he wanted to hold Aaron's hand badly. I didn't blame him.

"Severus, are you taking notes?" Aaron asked into the air. He was looking into a direction he thought I was in, but instead, I was hovering behind him. I stayed silent. After all, that's all I could do. 

Aaron was determined for me to beat this man up. I didn't know if he realized that he was now strong enough to beat bullies up himself, but I didn't care either way. If it made Aaron happy, it made me happy. And I would delightedly give this scum what he deserved. I wanted to make him feel the pain that he gave Emery. I wanted to see his eyes fill with the same fear as his victims. I wanted to watch him crumble from the hands of those he despised most.

Maybe it was a little sadistic, but in my eyes, it was justice.

He reminded me of those schoolboys in Italy, who'd boast about being straight. They wouldn't care if others around them heard. They would loudly tell stories about how they watched gay porn, and laughed at the poor sub, calling him rude, explicit names. Of how they would launch a protest against the gays during American gay pride month, just to see how many people they could anger. Those boys who spoke that dreaded word every 5-seconds, as if they never learned another word since birth. It was probably true, seeing as how their stupidity blinded them from what was coming.