Hero's Fall -Prelude

Scene: Village full of debris and broken buildings in flame. In the middle of the village is Raging Minotaur-Solus.Young boy with red eyes and white hair with 2 big swords come in front of the Raging Minotaur.

Solus: Why are you here..... Hero?

?:Isn't obvious, i'm here to stop you.

Solus: And how you do it?

?:I will Kill you!

With that said Minotaur start attacking boy.But every single strike Minotaur do, boy blocked.After some time boy started to be tired and slow down.Boy get Hit by Minotaur. When Minotaur hit him he crush to the stone wall.Boy cough blood.He have bruises all over his face. Minotaur started to go to him.

Solus: Maybe i was mistaken, you are not the HERO.

Boy think this is his end. That Minotaur was right. He isn't Hero.

?:Argonaut I believe in you!

?:Get up Argonaut we need to win this.

Boy now identified as Argonaut says:Orna, Crozzo why are you here?

Orna: we can't let you fight it alone right.

Crozzo nod. With support of his friends they managed to kill Solus.

?:And that is the End of story of your GrandGrandGrandGrandGrandFather.

Bell:Grandfather-Zeus why you shorted the story in the best.

Zeus:Bell you know im lazy.

Bell:I know....

Zeus:Now go to sleep.

Bell: yes good night grandpa.

Zeus:Good Night.

Zeus get out of the Bell's room and go to hall of his Lightning Manor. Where he was supposed to meet with Bell's Parents and their party members, they were 1.class adventurers that was dispatched to kill mighty Black Dragon.But After 4 hours of waiting someone started to open manor's door but what come after they opened, Zeus was speechless.Best 1.class Adventurers Leona and Xeio Cranel were brought with guild members and Loki And Freya in on stretchers dead.That Day Zeus was thrown out of Orario with Bell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story.I hope you like it.If you find some mistakes I'm very sorry for them. I'm from not english speaking country and i would like if you can give me some opinions and tell me where im making mistakes.Thank you and see you in next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY.