Hero's New Home-Chapter 1

Time Skip: 2 days after dead of Bell's parents

Zeus: Bell are you hungry?

Bell: No im Fine.

With sad face Zeus looked last time on his home-Lightning manor. Then they with Bell started walking toward walls of Dungeon city Orario. When they were on other side of walls they walked like 4 days to mountain village called Wayner village. There Zeus bought new house for himself and Bell. After they unpacked all , Zeus come to Bell's room.

Bell: Grandpa why?, why? they throw us out of our home.

Zeus:You know Bell, ... Your Parents weren't only persons going to kill that monster, there were others adventurers from others Familias and goddess Loki blame me, for dispatching them there and with goddes Freya, That is complicated.

Bell: Ah I see, They are pretty mean !! 

Zeus started smiling, and Bell too.

Zeus: Bell do you know what your parents wanted you to be?

Bell with surprised face looking at Zeus says:  No What?

Zeus:They wanted you to be person who is defending someone who can't defend himself and good person who will treat everyone good. And you know who is like that?

Bell:  Heroes!!!

Zeus: Yea Heroes, they want you to become Hero and go to have your own adventure!

Bell: Grandpa?

Zeus: Yes?

Bell: Will you give me your blessing?

Zeus: Can i ask why?

Bell:Because I want to become Adventurer and then i can become Hero!!!! 

Time Skip: 4 years

Bell: Hya

Screamed 11 years old boy with white hair and red crimson eyes. When he was slicing through Minotaur. Little far away from him stood his grandfather.

Zeus: Amazing Bell with 1 hit!!

Bell: yea!!!, I know i can do it!!

Zeus: I thin we can now go home, don't you think?  

Bell:Now, why?

Zeus: Because then you will not have time to play with Welf before sleeping.

Bell: You are right.

Then they started walking to Wayner village where Bell find his new friend Welf Crozzo. Welf is descendant of Crozzo. That mean they GrandGrandGrandGrandFathers know each others and fight together. When they come home Bell goes play with Welf and Zeus sat on his chair thinking how much Bell grow. After 1 hour Bell come back home.

Zeus: Bell I see you work hard so don't you think is time to upgrade your status

Bell: Okey

Bell laid down on sofa and Zeus upgraded his Status

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story.I hope you like it.If you find some mistakes I'm very sorry for them. I'm from not english speaking country and i would like if you can give me some opinions and tell me where im making mistakes.Thank you and see you in next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY.