Road to Orario -Chapter 4

After Asfi stoped yeeling on Hermes because he don't tell her that Bell is Ottarl's cousin. Hermes familia with Bell and Welf started to walk to Orario.

Bell: Lord Hermes?

Hermes: Yes my boy?

Bell: Grandpa give me this so I Can give it to you when you will be alone.

Bell give Hermes piece of paper rolled in wooden tube. When Hermes opens it he chuckles.

Bell: Lord Hermes Can I ask what is on that paper?

Hermes: Bell do you know how to keep Secret?

Bell: I know.

Hermes: It is map to secret enterance to Divine bathouse.

Bell smash his arm into his face. And said quietly:

Realy, realy Grandpa.

Welf: 😃😄😄😃

In that moment when Bell end his sentence Asfi come to lord Hermes screaming this:

Wayvern!!! Lot of Wayverns they are at least level's 6 each.

Hermes: You can't take them down?

Asfi: No there are too many of them.

Bell: How much?

Asfi: I Don't know for sure but i think 6 of them.

Bell: Ahhhh that is O.......K....

Hermes, Asfi: Wait, I Don't understand?

Bell: Lord Hermes tell your Familia members to retreat I will defeat them.

Bell: Welf?

Welf: YES SIR?

Bell: Are my new Longswords dome yet?

Welf :NO SIR!

Bell: Ok so that will take 10 minutes are you alright with that?

Hermes: 10 minutes?

Bell: I know, I know 10 minutes that Long!!, if I have my longswords it will be 5.

Hermes: 5 minutes?

Bell: 5 seconds!

Hermes, Asfi: Realy?

Bell: No I'm kidding you.

Hermes, Asfi: Fuuuhh

Bell: Even without Longswords it will be 5 seconds.

Hermes and Asfi fainted as they hear what Bell said.

Bell: Welf Can you take care of them?

Welf: YES SIR?

Bell: Can you stop with it?

Welf: YES SIR.

Bell: Smiled and left to kill the Wayverns

When Bell get close to Wayverns he see some other members of Hermes familia fighting with Wayverns so he take oportunity and started casting magic spell:

From the deepest oceans full of water
Bring the Powers of Atlantos[Hero like Argonaut]
Bring me lost tresure of Gods that lives in weapon that Can destroy the word.
TRIDENT OF POSEIDON

This was one of Bell's most powerfull magic attacks and his one most favourite.
In no time big wave of water killed All Wayverns, and All Hermes familia members bring near Bell. They thank him for dabing them and they left for to reunite with Hermes and others.

--------------------------------------
Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story, I hope you like it. I was going to upload today two 800+ words chapters, but when i was looking at them i realised I make there very big story mistake and because i don't want to rewrite All 2 chapters because of one mistake i make this chapter where i corrected it. So another 2 chapter will be uploaded tomorow. If you like this story don't forget to vote.

DISCLAIMERS:I DON'T OWN Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!(Danmachi)

CLAIMS:I OWN ONLY STORY!!!