Bell without chains-Chapter 15

Bell: Yea Yea sure... Get out of the way!!!!!

Hyakinthos started casting his spell.

Bell: Firebolt!

Bell And Ryu ran besides Hyakinthos or better to say something that was left from Hyakinthos.

Ryu: Bell Why you killed him?

Bell stayed silent.

From Shadow two beams of light were formed.

Bell: Because we are Late.

Ryu: What do you mean. And what was that two big pillars of Light.

Bell: That are Gates to gekai. Takemikazuchi and Miach are death!!

Bell started running faster and then he realise.

Bell: Ryu?

Ryu: Yes?

Bell: You are no oficialy member of the Zeus familia. I can't mix you to this, nôt now. Ryu stay here and Try to find someone Alive from Miach and Takemikazuchi familia's.

Bell left Ryu behind and started sprinting Up stairs to the main floor where Apollo and Isthar were.

When he get there.

Bell: Firebolt!!

The door were Blow Up and Bell come from the smoke to the main floor.

Bell: So I see. you killed Miach and Takemikazuchi and you tortured Artemis and now are torturing their familia leaders. You will pay for this.

When dust seatled one big sword come flying on Apollo and It hit him to the leg.

Apollo: Ohhhh

Bell: And you stupid goddess of sluts are helping him!

Ishtar: I didn't know what he did! He told me that they are going to kill him for nothing so i helped him!

Bell/im his mind/: Yea, yea sure.

Bell Looked on Apollo and tell him:
I already killed every Apollo Familia member that sided with you on my way here.

Apollo: Ha, and what will you do to me you are Mortal you Can't kill immortal.

Bell: In Zeus name, I Bell Cranel sentence God Apollo on the sentence of death!! And banishing him to the hell!!

When Bell told this words Ishtar twinched.

Bell: Now die!

Bell swing his sword and killed Apollo.

Bell take his swords and walked to Ishtar.

Bell: Now tell them to released All captured Miach and Takemikazuchi familia members or i will make same sentence with you.

Ishtar: You hear him Samira do what he tell.

When they get there, there was only 2 last members and It was Naáza and Mikoto. Bell teleported himself with then to the Lightning manor.

Bell: I'm sorry.

Mikoto: No I'm sorry master Bell. This is All my foult, i was the one who telled Miach and Takemikazuchi that my friend is going to die with hands of Ishtar familia to make them stronger.

Bell: Wait? They come there Because of this?

Naáza: Yes but Because of Artemis too.

Bell: Oh my God Naáza what happend to your Arm.

Naáza: That did to me that stupid ugly amazoness.

Bell: Wait here.

Bell teleported again. After some tíme he teleported again back with Amid.

Amid: Oh my Diancecht ,Naáza are you OK?

Bell: Ok, Mikoto?

Mikoto: Yes master Bell?

Bell: Isn't your friend Renard?

Mikoto: Yes She is, her name is Haruhime Sanjōno.

-------------
Hello my dear readers this is last part of The Truth Might be too much.
And end of Apollo ARC
I'm HYPED about writing new chapters of this story and i hope i will be able to publish another one chapter today but I'm going to publish New story: Shield of Time ( Rising of the Shield hero fanfic.)
So i hope i will make It and see you in new chapter and thank you for your support and for making me feel better and for everything you did for me. If you like this chapter don't forget to vote.

-Bobacek002ulr

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY!!