History repeats -Chapter 20 pt. 3 Escape

With Welf.

Mikoto: Welf We are here!

Welf: Nice. So first we need to teleport All  valis and another vauable Items to the Wayern willage. So we will teleport our belongings with It and then we will Wait till Bell will come.

Everyone: Ok.

Back with Bell.

Ais sit Down besides Riveria and watched Bell running towards All the adventurers.

Bell: Show your claws!

After that words Bell's swords again were covered in red magma but they slowly started to turn into lava.

Adventurers: Kill him!

Adventurers: Make him pay!

Bell knocked over one adventurers and with his swords blocked attacks of another adventurers that attacked him.
He knocked out swords from adventurers hands, then throw them on to another adventurers. He kicked one of the adventurers on the ground with his high Kick.

Ais looked with amazement when She Saw Bell fighting.

Ais\in her mind\: Wow that is the Power of level 8.

Ais\in her mind\: He is so fast i can't even keep eyes on him.

Bell swinged his sword one last time to knock off last standing adventurer.

Bell: Ms. Wallenstine we should be moving.

Bell picked up Riveria and started moving towards Lightning manor.

After few minutes they were in front of Lightning manor that was surounded on All sides.

Bell: I think I'm not able to defeat All this adventurers alone. And i need you to make sure Riveria is Safe.

Ais: But Momy needs help.

Ais blushed when She realized that She called her Momy.
Bell Smiled and then told:

Don't worry i have some tricks in my sleave.

Bell: Show your claws!

In that moment from ground started to come big red glowing claws that were clearing way for Bell and Ais.

Bell picked up Riveria and ran with Ais throught crowd of people trapped in red glowing claws.

Back with Welf.

Welf: Where the fuck is he!!!

Bell: I'm sorry Welf I'm here!

Hestia: Fuuu I was so worryed.

Bell: Now we need to__

Adventurer: Stop right there!

In one second All around them was many of adventurers.

Adventurer: Drop All your Weapons on the ground!

Bell nodded signalizing them to do that.

Adventurer: Nice

Clapping sound Can be heard comming from the stairs that are conected to the basement where they are.

Finn: Ohhh if it isn't Emperor and his bunch of idiots and with them is Ais Wallenwhatshit and that Traitors!

Ais shiwered when She remembered what Finn told her.

Finn: You know what comes now?

Adventurer: Execution?

Finn: Yes!, But i wasn't asking you!

Adventurer: Sorry.

In that time Bell moved besides Ryu and told her:
Can you give me the ring?

Ryu: Here.

Ryu gave ring to Bell.

Bell: You know what comes now?

Finn: You shut Up!

Bell: Magic!

And with that Zeus familia and his friends disapeared.

Bell woke up in the middle of the night seeing four girls lying besides him and told quietly for himself.

Bell: I totaly forgot that i don't have any mana left.

____________
Hello my amazing readers. This chapter is first in year 2020.
I'm very Happy and gratefull for All your support and for voting on my story.
And Now this story have already 10k+ reads and 200+votes that is absolutely amazing and I hope you will enjoy this story throught this year too.
And with that i Wish you best of luck health, and fun in this new year 2020.

This was the last part of chapter 20

Next time:  Meeting Zeus -Chapter 21(Christmass chapter)

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!