Hero's Level-Chapter 2

Zeus: What, you Level up again!!

Said shocked Zeus while he was looking at papyrus with Bell's level.

Papyrus:
NAME: Bell Cranel
LEVEL: 7
RACE: Human
GOD: Zeus
Skills: Liaris freese (faster growth)
           All Slayer.  (More powerfull attacks when fighting All kind of monsters)
           Argonaut (charging skill that boost damage)
           Exp. Share (skills that allow sharing his exp with others and is boosting getting exp)

Developed ability: Luck SS, Escape SSS, Edit S

Str.: 1354 SS
Dex.: 985 S
Agi.: 2364 SSS           
Mag.: 685 S
End.: 1004 SS

Magic: Swift magic: Fireball, Tsunami, Earhquake, Typhloon
              Magic of Kronos:
              Trident of Poseidon
              Lightning of Zeus
              Fangs of Hades
              Rebirth flames of Hestia
              Lock of Hera
              Crystal of Demeter
              Raging hate of Kronos

Zeus: Impossible you level up now and you already have All stats on minimum S ?!

Bell: Yea finally im level 7.

Zeus:And you finaly opened new magic, is caled,....Raging Hate of Kronos.

Bell: Nice.

Zeus: Bell, you shoudn't use this magic.

Bell: Why?

Zeus: Let me tell you story of Gods.

Zeus: Many Many Many years after Gods were even born, in this word lived Titans.

In they time there was one Titan that was most powerful and most evil his name was Kronos.

Kronos was that evil, that he eat his own children to get they powers. In this word they were 3 Kronos children that were most powerful. They run away and pair  powers with children of others Titans, and with Power of Hephaistos's cursed swords they kiled Kronos and free their sisters Hera,Hestia and Demeter and killer all others Titans.

After that they build their manor in skies,
and named it Olymp.

Bell: Ok grandpa i won't use this spell. But Can i ask?

Zeus: Yes?

Bell: Where are your Brothers Poseidon and Hades?

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story. I hope you like it. I want to thank you All for 50+ reads on this book.
So, as I swear i will post tomorow another chapter(Hero's Start pt.1 God of Travel arrival)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?

CLAIMS: I OWN ONLY STORY