Chapter 25

Bell: Ok today is the day.

Welf: What? What day?

Bell: Realy? You are even asking? I was trying to go to dungeon with all of you to level up but we didn't go because of shit hapened, do you remember now?

Welf: Yea. Who won our fight to decice who will be going to ruins?

Bell: Honestly I don't even remember, but I think I won.

Bell smiled, after some awkward silence both of them bursted to laught.

In that moment blue haired goddess opened door to the living room.

House where Bell and Zeus lived was not a small hut in the village. It was rather big house with 4 bathrooms, hot spring and many guest rooms on second floor. But it still wasn't big as Lightning manor.

Artemis: Be quiet you idiots everyone is sleeping!

Bell looked on the clock that were hanging on wall.

Bell: But it is already 04:00....

Welf stopped Bell before he could end his sentence.

Welf: Ok we will be quiet.

Artemis looked on Bell, gave him evil glare and than left the room.

Welf: You realy need to learn when to shut up Bell.

Welf and Bell were about to burst to laught when they remembered they should be quiet.

Bell then left house with Welf and headed for Welf's forge.

They worked on theirs armours and weapons, after Bell and Welf finished doing all armours and weapons that were left to do. They went back to Zeus's house.

When they got there they saw everyone except Zeus, goddesses and Haruhime lined up in front of house ready to go to ruins and plains.

Bell: Good morning guys.

Everyone: Good morning.

Welf: So as everyone knows today is end of christmass holidays. So we are starting where we left last time.

Bell: We are going to hunt some monsters and gain some levels in Ruins and Plains.

Welf: Everyone with level under 5 is going with me to kill monsters in plains. And everyone with level 6 and higher is comming with Bell to the ruins.

Bell: Ok you heard him, you have 25 minutes to pack up, gear up, and prepare to left.

Welf: We will meet in front of house, here, in 25 minutes.

Everyone: Yes.

After 25 minutes of gearing up, preparing and everything, everyone was ready to go on this "expedition".

First team: Welf, Lily, Asfi, Ryu, Naáza, Mikoto

Second team: Bell, Otarl, Riveria, Ais

Before they left to their respective locations, goddesses and Haruhime made them bento and gave it to them, after that first and second team departed from Zeus's house.

With First team.

Ryu: Welf?

Welf: Yes? Did you forget something home?

Ryu: No, but I want to ask why we can't go with Bell to Ruins?

Asfi walked beside Welf curious about what he is going to say.

Welf: Don't take it personaly but you are too weak to slay even one monster there.

Ryu, Asfi: What?

Welf: Honestly I even have a problem slaying one monster there.

Another round of What could be heard from all other members of Zeus familia.

Welf: Yea.

Ryu: And Bell?

Asfi: Yes what Bell, he is level 8.

Welf: He can slay like maybe 3 or 5 of them not more.

And again What wave could be heard.

Asfi: And How are we going to level up on this plains?

Welf: We found this place with Bell when we were kids. We were running and playing with ball when monsters emerged from the ground. We were only kids so our only option was to run. We started to run in the direction of the village but after just 50 meters monsters stoped folowing us and burried themselfs in the ground again.

Ryu: So we are going to farm Excelia, and falna on these monsters?

Welf: Yes, basicaly yes. When we were older, we started farming levels here on the start when we became adventurers.

Asfi: But I don't get it, we have been told that outside of dungeon are not strong monsters.

Welf: They are not strong. Compared to the monsters in the dungeon.

Asfi: But you told us that even Bell can't kill more than 5 of them.

Welf: Sorry I was thinking you are talking about that monsters on the plains. But it is still truth. They are not stronger than monsters in dungeon.

Then Ryu finaly understanded what Welf told.

Ryu: So they are not stronger than monsters in dungeon, but on what floor ?

Welf grinned

Welf: 70.