Emperor and Ignis pt.1 Emperor -Chapter 9

Paper:

Name: Bell Cranel
Alias: Emperor
Level: 8
Race: Human
God: Zeus, Hestia
Familia: Zeus familia, Hestia familia
Magic:
Swift magic: Firebolt, Earthquake, Tsunami, Typhloon
Magic of Kronos: TRIDENT OF POSEIDON, FANGS OF HADES, LIGHTNING OF ZEUS, CRYSTAL OF DEMETER, REBIRTH FLAMES OF HESTIA, LOCK OF HERA
Skils: Liaris freese, All slayer, Argonaut, Exp share
Developed ability: Luck SS, Escape SSS, Edit SS
Stats:

Str. 724 A
Agi. 1234 SS
Mag. 374 C
Dex. 534 B
End. 435 B

Hestia: You aaaare LEVEL 8.....

Bell\in his mind\: Ohh I was thinking She is taking it well.

Bell: Ihh, I Level up again Nice

Hestia: You are level 8, King is level 7.

Bell: Yes I'm Higher level than Ottarl, there you have it!!

Hestia: Ohh i see, Bell didn't you tell me that you are not adventurer.

Bell: Yes.

Hestia: But you have alias.

Bell: I have alias?

Hestia: Yes your alias is Emperor.

Bell: Nice.I think my God register me maybe, i don't know other how to explain it.

Hestia: Ok Bell, Now go take this paper to guild they will update your status for public and with your level they will tell everyone that you are the most powerfull adventurer in Orario ok.

Bell: I Don't want to be acknowledged by others. So i will ask Ouranos if he Wont tell everyone that I'm lvl 8.

Hestia: Ok Bell, Now what will be with me?

Bell: Yea of course you Can now go, you are free.

Hestia: Bell but I Don't have where to go.

Bell: If you want, you Can live here with me and my friend Welf, and with another new familia members i will be recruiting.

Hestia: Can I?

Bell: Yes you Can. Come now we will find you new Room where you will be living.

After they find Room that Hestia like Bell give her some other money and go to sleep.

11:00 pm

Bell woke Up and then Remember something.

Bell: Oh fuck, I Forgot on Welf.

Bell Get Up from his bed and run to plače where he was supposed to meet Up with Welf. When he get here he find Welf with Hermes standing besides young pallum girl.

Welf: I was thinking you never show Up!

Hermes: Aaah Bell, i bring you something.

Hermes give Bell with letter with 1 5l bottle with blood red Liquid.

It is from Zeus.

Letter:
Bell you are now leader of Zeus Familia, and you are now making All decisions of my familia, you are now speeking in my name. Because i can't go on summit i already register you as adventurer and only thing that you need is to give your status paper to guild and they will let you to Dungeon. And if you want to recruit new members then you need to drop one drop of my blood to his back.
I send you 5l bottle of my blood. God's blood is very valuable so please don't waste it. But i know you woudn't. Give this letter to guild then you Can make decisions in god's name.

Zeus

Bell: Thank you Hermes. Welf who is this girl? Is She with you?

Welf: Yes, She wa\

Bell: Ok so She Can come with us to Lightning manor come. Goodbye Hermes.

Hermes: Ok goodbye Wait you said Lightning manor?!

Bell Welf and palum girl come to Lightning manor and Welf started to tell his story of what happend tonight.

------------------
This one chapter is Long and i want to post this one before i go on Visit of my family so i divided it into 3 chapters, two 500+ (Emperor, Ignis) and one 1000+ (New Members and WarGame) word chapter so see you in another 2 chapters that will come out today.

DISCLAIMER: I Don't OWN Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

CLAIMS: I OWN ONLY STORY.