1. WarGame Apollo vs Bell -chapter 13

Thurstday morning

Naáza: Hey Long time no see Amid.

Amid: Nice to see you too Naáza.

Bell: Oh Nice to see you both, did you come to delivery my potions?

Naáza and Amid: Yes.

Bell: Nice then come inside.

They come inside and púť potions in storage Room if Lightning manor. Then they left.

Thurstday evening

Bell: Welf are you done with armours?

Welf: Yes Because Ganesha familia bring those materials.

Bell: Nice, Welf ... It's time to prepare for the WarGame.

Welf: You are not very funny now Bell You know. The WarGame is tomorow.

Bell: Yea sorry I should be more precious The war game with Freya familia.

Welf: Hmmm, that means we are going to the Dungeon tomorow ?

Bell: Yes after WarGame I will go take things from Apollo and you will do something about that wanted list where Ryu is writed.

Welf: And what I should do about It?

Bell: I don't care just make sure that Ryu is no longer wanted and Can go to the Dungeon.

Welf: Yes Captain.

Bell: Nice.

Friday morning in Babel.

Hermes: Ladies and gentlemans I God Hermes Welcome you on WarGame between Apollo Familia and Zeus Familia!

Crowd: Yeaaaa yuuuuuhuuu

In forest near the Castle where is Apollo Familia.( I Forgot to mention that Apollo Familia is guarding Castle)

Bell: Hmmm starting in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Bell started walking out from the forest.

In the Castle:

Daphne: Now the wargame started!

Cassandra: Daph the Castle will fall!

Daphne: What are you telling Cassandra Do you think we will lost? We have Hyakinthos he is level 3 and 100 members with level 2, Zeus familia have only one member and he is in Orario only one week and he wasn't in Dungeon in this week.

Cassandra: No, we will lost with one single Blow.

Bell: You are right . Firebolt!

One big explosion later.

Hyakinthos: What the fuck was that?!!!

Daphne and Cassandra were on the ground and All other member of Apollo Familia other than Hyakinthos were too on the ground. Hyakinthos come out of the Castle and started screaming.

Hyakinthos: What the fuck you did!

And started runing toward Bell Who Has two large swords in his hands and wore his Honor Sucession outfit.

Bell: Hmm

Bell swing one time with his sword and knock Hyakinthos uncousious. Then he started helping Apollo Familia members after he was named as a winner.

When he get back to Babel

Hermes: Bell do you want to say something.

Bell: Apollo!

Hermes: I was thinking that you want to tell other Gods what was that spell that knocked Apollo Familia members.

Bell: Yea Yea that was Swift magic Firebolt.

Gods: What?! That is spell with low damage how Can that spell real that much damage?!

Bell: If you are Higher level than your magic will be stronger too.

Takemikazuchi: But if King cast this spell he Still can't Seal that much damage.

Bell: Yea that is the think Ottarl is level 7 I'm level 8.

Apollo: What the fu\

-------------

Hello my angry readers. You are 100% angry at me Because i told you i would make new chapter before 3 days but i didn't. So i think some punishment is needed. You Can write the punishment to the comments and i will do it.

I don't know what you did but, you are amazing. Story Descandant of Mighty Hero is 1. In #BellCranel. I want to thank you very much. You are amazing readers and supporters.

Don't forget to vote this chapter if you like it.

DISCLAIMERS: I don't own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY