The Truth Might be too much pt.3 The Plan of destruction -Chapter 14

When Bell get permisions from Zeus That he Can kill Apollo and send him to the hell he left with his spell back to the Lightning manor where was Cassandra and Daphne with Ryu and Hestia and Artemis sitting on the sofa with woried look on there faces.

Bell: What happend?

Cassandra: Bell! Miach and Takemikazuchi went to kill Apolo.

Bell: Why?

Artemis: Because I told them what Apolo did to me. I'm sorry Bell This is All my fault.

Bell: No It is not your fault. Ryu come with me we are going to help Miach and Takemikazuchi.

Bell aj Ryu started running to the Entertainment District where they see dead bodies on ground covered in blood

Bell: This are Miach and Takemikazuchi familia members. But why they are here in Pleasure quartel?

Ryu: Bell!!

From Shadow Of the building come one ugly and big amazoness and atacked Bell with Big axe. In the middle of the attack the axe was stoped by big hand.

Bell: You know i would stop that.

Ottarl: Of course, master i know everything.

Bell: Nice to see you Ottarl.

Ryu: ??? Wtf.

Bell: Ahh yes Ryu this is my cousin Ottarl.

Ottarl: Nice to meet you Ryu.

Ryu: Nice to meet you too.

Bell: But Ottarl why are you here?

Ottarl: i come to investigate why there was so much explosions.

Phryne: Hey could you let go of my axe.

Ottarl looked on Phryne

Ottarl let go of axe and tell her:

Get lost!

Phryne run away.

Bell: Now why are you here realy.

Ottarl: I'm here Because i hear that Ishtar familia and Apollo familia joined forced to destroy Freya familia with help of killing Stone and some Renard.

Bell: That is Nice to know, i think it's time to start our plan on destroying Freya familia.

Ottarl: Yes but there is much more level 6 members than i thoughts so we will need help from other familia.

Bell: I think I know what to do.

Ryu: I'm sorry for breaking your conversation but we came to save Miach and Takemikazuchi.

Bell: She is right are you going with us?

Ottarl: I would like to but i need to carry this dead bodies to the guild.

Bell: Ok see you later, i will contact you when the plan will start.

Ottarl: Ok see you.

Ryu: Bye Ottarl.

Ryu and Bell started to run toward Belit Babili

When they get there there was Hyakinthos with his sword pointed toward Bell .

Hyakinthos: This time I will kill you.

-----_----------

Hello my dear readers I'm sorry for not uploading new chapter on time I just didn't wanted to write new chapter i wasn't in the mood for writing I'm sorry.
And for making you Wait i will upload new chapter today 100%( i promise) and I'm preparing some new Fanfictions about Rising of the Shield hero, Death note and about Pokemon and i hope you will give them chance and read them when they come out.

See you
-Bobacek002ulr

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY.