Orario city of Adventurers-Chapter 5

When Bell get back with another Hermes familia members after fighting Wayverns. Hermes and Asfi were still asleep and Welf was drinking water besides them sitting on wooden chair.

Bell: Still sleeping ?

Welf: Yes but I think we Can let them.

Bell: Why?

Welf: Because is 1:00 am and i want go to sleep.

Bell: Haha of course go to sleep tomorow we will finally step inside the city of Adventurers.

With that they go to sleep.

12:00 pm

Hermes: Awwww

Asfi/Still half asleep/: Stupid Her.....mes.. idiot ..... God...of .....travel

Hermes get Up from his sleeping bag and them he realise that he is in front of Orario's walls.

Hermes: When we get here?

Bell: Oh you are awake.

Welf: Because you were sleeping too much i comanded in your name to move toward Orario. We are waiting for you to wake up.

Hermes: Yes!!! Good boy.

Raul/member of the Loki familia lvl. 4/: Good morning lord Hermes.

Hermes: Good morning Raul. But Welf why are you waiting for me to wake up.

Bell: Because this stupid idiot don't want to let us through gate.

Raul: To who are you telling that he is idiot?!!

Bell: Geez are you stupid,I'm telling it to youuuuuuu!!!

Raul: Do you want to have wargame with Loki Familia!!

Bell: If IT will be needed.

Hermes: Whouu whouu whouu, calm down, both of you. Now Raul why we can't go throught gate?

Raul: Lord Hermes you and your Familia Can but this two can't. Ouranos give orders to don't let pass any new people that come here.

Hermes: They are with me Can they now pass?

Raul: I'm sorry but, NO!

Hermes: Bell, Welf Can you Wait little bit i will ho talk to Ouranos. OK?

Welf, Bell: Yes lord Hermes.

Hermes left to talk to Ouranos and Raul hrad back to top of the walls

After 1 hour of waiting Hermes come back with permisions from Ouranos to enter.

While Bell and Welf come throught gate Raul was thinking what Bell said:

He said If IT will be needed from what familia is this guy? he said IT without even hesitation, and with that much confidence.

Back to Welf and Bell

Welf: Bell i will go tell Hephaistus that I'm back OK?

Bell: Yes, I will go find Ottarl

After Bell and Welf split Up Bell get lost.

Bell: Realy I lived here and i already get lost!!

Then Bell hear laughting and screaming for help. Bell automaticly started running to direction from where screams was. When he arrive he see one Green haired elf on ground geting punches and kicks from All directions from mens that were around her. And another girl with grey hair screaming for help while She is hold by another 2 mens.

?: Help please help!!

Bell kicked two mens that were holding grey haired girl and tell her:

Everything will be All right

Bell Then swing his knive few times and All mens that were punching Green haired elf droped on the ground dead. Grey haired girl ran to green haired elf while screaming:

Ryuu,Ryu please please wake Up!! Please Can you help her.

Bell was curious why She was bleading and Then he notice knife in elf's stomach

Bell: I Can but i need some sort of crystal.

?: Will be sugar or Salt enought.

Bell: Yes.

?: Ok Then Can you carry her to the nearby pub where we work?

Bell: Yes.

When they get there.

Bell: GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!

Customers of pub: what? : Oh no!

?: Syr what hapened to Ryu?

Grey haired girl named Syr that was running besides Bell screamed this:

Long story short She is dying, Mama Mia he Can help her but he need sugar or Salt.

Mama Mia (Mia Grand): No!! Riveria, Can you please help her.

Riveria stand Up from her table with others Loki familia members. And look on Ryu.

Riveria: Finn call Amid and Lefiya start casting with me healing magic.

Bell: THAT WILL BE NOT ENOUGHT SHE WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T LET ME DO IT.

Mama Mia: I will nôt let stranger that i didn't know do this think.

Syr: Please he save us!

Finn: No, Syr Riveria and Lefiya start casting.

Bell turn around and started walking to kitchen he také bag of sugar and Then IT come.

Bell throw table on Finn and chair on Mia instantly knocking them both down uncousious, Gareth,Ais,Bete,Raul and others members stood Up ready to fight.

Bell: Get out of my way.

Ais: No!!

Ais swinged her sword on Bell but he just catch IT and broke IT with hands.

Bell: Now get out of the way!!!!

Everyone except Bete stand aside even Gareth.

Bell: Get out of the way Warewolf!!

Bell grabed one pounch that he have under his Brown coat and dust that take was in IT throw at Riveria Bete and Lefiya. They instantly fall asleep.
Bell spil some sugar to Ryu's wound and started Casting.

God of the prosperity
Gave me the imunity
So i Can live and fight
For Good and might.

------------------------------------------
Hello my dear readers I want to thank you for voting on my story and i want to ask you do you want tomorow(24.8.2019)
New chapter if yes then write comment "Yes" if tomorow will be there at least one comment i will upload it. BTW I'm back from vacation. Don't forget to vote and see you soon😊.

DISCLAIMERS: I DON'T OWN Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

CLAIMS: I OWN ONLY STORY