Problems on every step - chapter 22

Riveria comes Near Bell And was about to colapse on the ground but Bell catched her and hold her with his arms like his bride.

Bell: You should not be even walking your condition is not the best.

Riveria: I know but i realy need to talk to you.

Bell: Ok if you are risking your health over this that means It is realy important.

Bell: But first let's go back in house, training Can Wait a little longer.

Bell started walking into house with Riveria in his hands.

Hestia Artemis and Ryu All looked at Bell carying Riveria throught door to house.
And All of them gave the same look that Can't be said without swearing.

Zeus looked at them and laughted a little and started thinking that Bell is magnet on girls.

But then he realised he should not laught.

Bell placed Riveria in his bed and gave her some medicine and bandaged again her leg and arm.

Bell: So now what....

Before he could said what he wanted he hear someone streaming for help.

But he knew already who it was.

Zeus: Belllll!

Zeus: Hello Meeee

Zeus: Bellll

Bell looked out of Windows and Saw Artemis and Hestia beating Zeus and Ryu stood besides them.

Riveria: Bell What was It?

But Bell quickly answered back.

Bell: Nothing

Bell: Now tell me what is going on.

Riveria: I was thinking that this will never hapend again but Freya familia and Loki familia again united to destroy Zeus familia but this time for sure.

Bell looked Up and said.

Bell: We don't have to vorry.

Riveria: I was thinking that too but someone just revealed our Secret.

Riveria: I was forced to stand back and you Saw how It ended.

Bell: Wait that means someone was spying on us or someone betrayed us.

Bell: I see but for now we are safe here and when here will not be Safe I already have Escape rout and place where we will stay in my mind.

Riveria: Just like that time?

Bell: That doesn't count!!

Riveria and Bell started lagughting

Riveria: I'm so glad you are back.

Bell: Me too.

Bell left Room to let Riveria sleep.

And he was greated by another Bad informations.

Zeus: We need to talk Bell.

Bell: Don't tell me someone just fainted.

Zeus: No,.....I just wanted to tell you....
You are fricking magnet on girls.
How much of them gave you already Kiss.
No no they kissed you already All. How much of them showed you their panties?

Bell: Ottarl Can you please?

Ottarl punched Zeus on head.

Zeus: Right right.

Zeus: There is 5 peoples that are not Zeus familia.

Bell: And what is the problém with It?

Zeus: We don't have permisions to rewrite their blessing.

Bell: Now that is problem.

Bell: But modern problems needs modern solutions.

Zeus: I agree.

Zeus: so first we have Lily She is from Soma familia then we have Ottarl that is Freya familia and Loki familia are Ais and Riveria. And last but not least is Haruhime that is Ishtar familia.

Bell: Ok to start from the easyest is to gave blessing to Haruhime Because Ishtar is in Hell.

Zeus: I wanted to ask this but what happened to All other Ishtar familia members and too Apolo members.

Bell: Yes that, we didn't killed Anyone except captains of both familias and some random members that were going in our way. But every other i teleported them right before they were hit.

For example I know that Haruhime hat some friends in Ishtar familia so i just teleported them. And i know that some of the Apollo familia members were forced to join so i just teleported them too.

Zeus: Good Job, now the hard part is Loki familia and Freya familia.

Bell: Yes.

Ottarl: I think you forgot about Lily.

Zeus and Bell Laughted!!

Bell: She is Soma familia that means we only need to send them 10,000 valis that is ez.

Ottarl smashed both of them on their heads.

Bell, Zeus: Ouch

Zeus took out big book and opened It.

There was writed Rules of the Gods

But when he rotated another Page there was many photos of ........

Bell rotated another Page after another just to find Rules on the last page.

Bell: Realy?

Zeus: And who was thinking i would need this!

Bell: Me!

Zeus: Be be quiet or i will ground you!

Bell:/ under his nose/: old MAN.

Zeus: What was that.

Bell: Nothing, let's read them:

Rules of the Gods

1. When God comes to Lower word he can't use his Arcanum.

2. When God die in Lower word he will be healed but he will be teleported to Hlaven and will never be alowed to return to Lower word.

3. Arcanum Can be used in Dangerous situations but only with permisions of Overseeing God or only to scare oponent.

3,1. When God use Arcanum to scare oponent without permisions from Overseeing God he will get punishment.

4. God can't be killed by Mortal

4,1. God Can be killed and send to diferent word with permisions of All 3 Overseeing Gods.

4,2. God Can kill God but there will be pennality.

5. God Can give blessing to mortals.

5,1. God can't rewrite Mortal's blessing without permisions of God who gave blessing to mortal.

5,2. If God was send back to Haven or other word, blessing is still active but every God Can rewrite It with permisions of Mortal.

5,3. Overseeing God Can ask for permisions with his Arcanum.

5,4. If Mortal's will to rewrite his blessing is strong enought. Permisions of God who gave blessing is not needed.

5,5. If some members betrays his God the Blessing is able to be rewrited but It will cost that All levels, stats, skills will be lost.

5,5,1. Getting back to his former level will be faster

5,6. If blessing is rewrited without permisions of God and another things that are writed here. God who forcfully rewrited the Blessing is sentenced to live in Hell.

Bell: Nice that means only thing that is need to do is to just give them the blessings.

_____________

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!