Hero's Start pt.1 God of Travel arival -Chapter 3

Zeus: Huh, where did you find their names Bell.

Bell: In book that i read.

Zeus: Poseidon is on Olymp where he maintain order among Gods and Hades is in underword maintaining order among demons and guarding Kronos's death body. And me, im maintaining order, or I was maintaining order among humans and others living creatures.

Bell: Ah sorry for asking grandpa.

Zeus: It's allright Bell.

After they chat little bit Bell goes to sleep and Zeus too. Unknowing that god of Travel is on his way to Wayern village

Another day Bell woke up on people screaming:

God Hermes is here!
Let me see!
Huraaa!

Hermes: Hello Hello people of Wayern Vilage. I God Hermes come here to host Tourament of adventurers, who will win will get 50000 valis and chance to go with us and his Friend/Family member to Dungeon City Orario!!

Bell tell Zeus about this and with his approval he joined Tourament.

While Bell was playing with Welf, Zeus quietly approach Hermes from back.

Zeus: Is Nice to see you again, Hermes

Leader of Hermes familia Asfi Al Andromeda stood besides Hermes and swing her sword near Zeus neck.

Hermes: Stop!! Asfi.

Asfi: Lord Hermes this man was 100% going to kill you.

Hermes: Let him be!

Asfi never saw Lord Hermes that mad on her, almost immediately take her sword back from Zeus neck to her cover.

Hermes: Long time no see, Zeus.

Zeus: Yea, but most importaly did you sneak into divine bathouse?!

Hermes: No, you need to tell me where is that Secret enterance.

Asfi being, Asfi slap Hermes head.

Asfi: Don't even try IT!!!!

Asfi: I'm sorry Lord Zeus that I almost killed you.

Zeus: It's okay stop bowing your head.

Hermes: But I don't come to talk about this.

Shocked Zeus not knowing that Hermes know he was here, has only one question in his head.

Zeus: Then why are you here?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story, I hope you like it. I Also want to thank to my readers tonight my story have 100+ reads and that means ,tonight i will upload another chapter. So see you in another chapter, peace.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon

CLAIMS:I OWN ONLY STORY