Hero's Start pt.2 First Battle -Chapter 3

Meanwhile with Bell and Welf

Bell: Welf would you want to go with me to Orario?

Welf: Of course, i can't let you go alone and you 100% will need personal blacksmith mr. Lvl 7.

Back to Zeus And Hermes.

Hermes: I come to Pick up our new hero.

Zeus: So it's time.

Hermes: Yea, but he need to prove that he is powerfull.

Zeus: That is not a problem.

Time skip: Day of the Tourament of adventurers

Zeus: Bell, win this.

Bell: I will grandpa.

Hermes: Welcome adventurers tonight we will held 4 fights who will win will fight with another victorious adventurers. Now let the battles begin!!

In the end of the day Bell defeat All adventurers with only 1 hit each.

Hermes: And the winner of the Tourament is Bell Cranel!! Now Bell do you want to go with us, and someone you chose, to Orario?

Bell: Is that even question? Of course i want.

Hermes: Ok but you need to beat my familia leader first.

Asfi:WHAT?!? Lord Hermes you don't tell me that i need to fight some kid!! If i hit him he will die.

Bell: (Baddas mode a activated) Asfi Al Andromeda, leader of Hermes familia alias Perseus Lvl. 2. Am i right?

Asfi: Yea

Bell come close to Asfi and quietly tell her:

Or guild think you are Lvl. 2 right mrs. Lvl. 4?

Asfi: Ok i will fight him!!

Hermes: Ok the fight will be held tomorow at 12 pm.

After Zeus and Bell come back home.

Zeus: Bell i think is time.

Bell: Are you sure?

Zeus: Yes if you beat Asfi, and you beat her right?

Bell: Of course.

Zeus: Then you will go to Orario to become adventurer right?

Bell: Yes.

Zeus: But to become adventurer you need to be at least 15 years old. And you know why we stop your aging?

Bell: Yes.

Flashback: 4 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story, I hope you like it. Every 50 reads and 10 votes I will upload new bonus chapter. New chapters except bonus chapters will be uploaded every 4 days till my Pc will be repaired. Then I will start again to upload chapters every 2 days.

Disclaimers:I don't own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!!

CLAIMS:I OWN ONLY STORY!!