Hero's Start pt.3 Hero's dispatch -Chapter 3

Young Bell (11): Grandpa Can you update my status?

Zeus: Of course but why?

Y. Bell: Because I killed many monsters.

Zeus: Bell my boy, levels don't work this way. But i will update your status to see how much you improve.

Zeus updated Bell's status and was speechless.

Zeus: WHAT if I'm right, your cousin level Up to lvl. 2 in 2 years! And you do IT in 2 weeks?!

Y. Bell: Is that Bad Grandpa?

Zeus: No Bell, when you level Up, your body will transform to that what is matching your stats. But you are too young to handle this change. So i have this one crazy plan.
I will stop your aging with my divine powers. And when you will be prepared i will enable it. And you will automaticly age to your real age.

Y. Bell: Ok, I think that will be better.

Back to presence.

Zeus: Ok Bell this will hurt little bit.

Bell screamed little bit when his body started to transform to well builded body with many strong looking abs.

Zeus: So Bell, How are you feeling.

Bell: How I should feel after aging 4 years in one minute.

Zeus: Yes everything is allright.

Bell: Yea, i think.

After this Bell and Zeus goes to sleep.

Another day 12pm

Asfi: Where is the boy?!

Bell: Sorry for keep you waiting!

Hermes: Ahh there he is.

When Bell come to their field of vision they see 187 cm tall boy with Brown jacked.

Asfi,Hermes: How???

Bell: What "How??"

Asfi: How did you become that old?

Bell: Oh Yeaaaa, about that...

One Long explanation later

Hermes: That explain everything. Ok Can We Now Start The Fight?

Bell,Asfi: I supose.

Asfi: Idiot Hermes.

Bell: Stupid God.

Asfi: I'm starting to like you. But don't expect that I will go easy on you, ok?

Bell: I don't want it another way.

Fight section, I don't know how to draw fights so sorry, you are free to skip.

Bell charged forward with his two knives in his hands at Asfi. She throw 3 throwing knives at him but he dodged All of them. Then few swings with Bell's knives hit Asfi.

Asfi(in her mind):What How is this boy that fast. What is his level. Ouuu

Asfi take her sword and started swinging her sword toward Bell but Bell dodge it and Hit Asfi hard in head with handle of his knive. She drop on ground uncousious.

End of fight

30 minutes later.

Asfi: Ouch, my head hurt.

Bell: Im realy realy realy sorry.

Asfi: It's Okey, im glad you only hit me with handle.

Bell: I'm sorry.

Asfi: But if you are Okey with this? Can I ask what Level are you?

Bell: Of course, I'm level 7.

Hermes,Asfi: WHAT??

Zeus: What you hear is true.

Hermes: Ok that doesn't mater now. Bell who you want to go with us and you to Orario.

Bell: I know Grandfather is not alowed to go back to Orario so i choose my friend and personal blacksmith Welf Crozzo.

Asfi: Wait Crozzo, that Crozzo who make amazing magic swords?

Bell: Yea that Crozzo, he make me this 2 knives and he make me 2 longswords that i was using to this days but they break.

Asfi: Wait you are more skilled with longsword than with knives?

Bell: Practicaly with 2 Longswords.

Asfi: You Can attack with 2 severe weapons on one time?!

Bell: Yes, you can't?

Asfi: Lord Hermes?

Hermes: yeeaaa?

Asfi: You knew about this?

Hermes: No.

Asfi: You are lucky!

Hermes: Okey Bell go pack yourself we are going to Orario tomorow at 8 am
Okey?

Bell: Yes.

Hermes: Don't forget to tell Welf to pack himself.

Zeus: Okey we are going now see you in morning Hermes.

Another day morning 7:23 am.

Zeus: Bell before you go i want to give you this.

Zeus give Bell key with number.

Zeus: When you get to Orario search for your cousin ok? He will know what to do with this. I send him letter 2 days ago that you will come. Ok?

Bell: Yes Grandpa.

Zeus: And Welf, take care of him.

Welf: Of course Mr.Bell's Grandfather

Bell: Yea that tells me i didn't see Ottarl in a while.

Asfi: Wait your cousin is The KING?

In Orario on top of Babel tower.

?: Look's like my alias will be needed to be changed.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello my name is Bobacek and this is my first story I hope you like it. I want to thank my readers Because my story have already 227 reads and 6 votes thank you very much. Don't forget to vote if you like my story and see you in next chapter.

DISCLAIMERS: I Don't Own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!(Danmachi)[I Don't Own characters or names of places, items or others in this story. This is only FanFiction.]

CLAIMS:I OWN ONLY STORY!!![Not characters or names of places items and others]