Emperor and King - chapter 7

Bell enter Babel tower.

?: Hello do you need something?

Bell: Yes i want to speak with Ottarl.

?: Ouuu i think that will not be possible.

Bell: Why?

?: He only speak with his Family and his blacksmith and his goddess.

Bell: Ah yes i Forgot to introduce myself I'm Bell Cranel.

?: Nice to meet you Bell Cranel I'm Eina, Eina Tulle.

Eina: Ok i will send someone to inform him that you come to speak to him.

On top of Babel

Misha Flot: Mr. Ottarl Boh named Bell Cranel come to see you.

Ottarl: I will be there in no time.

Back in Babel

Bell: Long time no see Ottarl.

Ottarl: Good to see you too Bell.

Eina never see Ottarl like this tell: Ok i will leave you.

Bell: Thank you Eina.

Ottarl: So How are you?

Bell: I beat some idiots in front of Babel.

Ottarl: Yea I see them.

Bell: BTW i have this, Grandpa tell me that you will know what to do with this

Bell show Ottarl key that Zeus give him

Ottarl: Yes come with me.

They started walking toward one of the guild employe and Ottarl tell him:

Please I want to withdraw everything from this cabinet.

G. Employe: Sorry but this is not key from cabinet this is key to divine Safe Can i ask you where you get this KING?

Bell: Sorry but my Grandpa Zeus give this to me.

Royman Mardeel: Bell Cranel right?

Bell: Yes sir.

Royman: Ok I will take you to the divine Safe come with me, you Can come with us too king.

Bell: Thank you sir.

When they got to the Safe Bell opened IT and IT was full of valis and there was 2 Longswords on the wall with old looking paper betwen them. Bell took the paper and start to reed it.

Paper:

Dear Bell

If you are reading this that means that you become adventurer. This thinks in this Safe are All now yours 2 swords that are on the wall are 2 legendary swords that were using your grandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather in his fights they are Made from magic steal and blessed with spirit powers that was Gift from your parents. And Gift from me is Lightning manor, key that i give you is too key to gate and front Doors in lightning manor.

Bell if you want to update your status come to 1 of this Gods: Poseidon, Hera, Hades, Ares, Demeter, Hestia. They are my siblings and Ares is my son they Can update your status others Gods can't.

DO ME AND YOUR PARENTS PROUD.

ZEUS

Bell end reading and tell:

Mr. Royman Can you pack me All valis and send them to lightning manor?

Mr. Royman: I Can Mr. Cranel.

Bell And Ottarl: Thank you.

When they come out of Babel they head to register Bell as adventurer.

Eina: Hello Bell and King.

Bell, Ottarl: Hello

Bell: Eina Can i register as aj adventurer?

Eina: Of course, please full this paper.

She give Bell a paper with some questions and Bell fill it.

Eina: Now i need paper with your actual status and stats.

Bell: I Don't have any.

Eina: Then tell your God to upgrade your status i will leave paper here and when you will have it, i will register you ok?

Bell: Yes.

Ottarl: So you need to find one of this 6 Gods right?

Bell: Yes.

Ottarl: so Hades No , Ares No, Poseidon No, Hera No, So only options are Demeter or Hestia right.

Bell: Yes.

Bell parted ways with Ottarl and started searching for 2 goddesses. He learn that Demeter and her familia are away from Orario so Hestia is only options. But before he Can even start to search for her he hear screams once again.

?: No, please, no I Don't have that much money.

Random Men 1: You should think first before you borrow that money.

R. Men 2: Maybe we Can Sell her to Ishtar familia.

R Men 3: Yea who know how much we get for goddess.

Bell come close and tell:

I will buy her from you.

Back in Babel.

Eina: Mr. Royman?

Royman: Yes Eina?

Eina: One boy come today and he want to register as adventurer but when i started filing his informations in system it doesn't work.

Royman: Was his name Bell Cranel?

Eina: Yes it was, How you know?

Royman: Because his God already registered him, when he come back only update his open status.

Eina: Why?

Royman: Did you read his familia and God?

Eina read who was Bell's God

Eina: ZEUS!!!??

--------------------------------------
Hello my dear readers, thank you for your suport and for amazing comments.
I don't know what other say so thank you!!! And i hope you like this story and don't forget to vote. I'm too tired so i don't know what other write here so see you in next chapter.

Disclaimers: I DON'T OWN Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

CLAIMS: I OWN ONLY STORY