The thruth might be too much pt.1 Hearth Manor- chapter 14

Bell: But that doesn't mather now. Apollo!!!

Apolo: I Get It I Get It. What do you want from me?

Bell: You will disband Apolo familia and you will return to the haven. And All thinks you owe are my now.

Apolo: But but..

Bell: No Buts.

Apolo: Ok.

After Bell Pick Up All money that Apolo have he go check hearth manor with Hestia, Takemikazuchi and Miach.

Takemikazuchi: Bell Thank you for letting us to live here.

Miach: Yes thank you.

Bell: I didn't say you will be staying in Hearth manor.

Hestia: What you telled me that you will let them live in manor. Because they are my friends.

Bell: That is true, you will be living with us in Lightning manor.

Takemikazuchi, Miach: Realy?

Bell: Yes i can't let you live in house that have nothing inside.

They entered hall od Hearth manor and they see Two girls one with black clothes and Blue hair and girl with white cloths and red hair.

Bell: Hey, Nice to see you again Cassandra and Daphne.

Cassandra: Hey mr. Cranel.

Daphne: Oh Mr. Cranel we are leaving.

Daphne started to pulling Cassandra and walk toward exit.

Cassandra: Wait Daphne i Still didn't find my pillow.

Bell: It's Okey you Can find your pillow and if you want we will help.

Cassandra: That will be awesome.

Bell And others started to looking for the pillow and when they find It.

Bell: Is this It.

Cassandra: Yes this is my pillow thank you.

Bell handed Cassandra her pillow and with Daphne Cassandra started to leaving.

Bell: Wait!

Bell: Do you want to become Zeus familia members?

Cassandra: What. Of course i want.

Daphne: I want to please.

Bell: Then come with me.

Bell/in his mind/: Welf I'm sorry but you will need to forge another two armors.

In guild building

Welf: No, hell no!

Back in Hearth manor.

Bell: Okay so when we get home after cleaning Hearth manor we will transfer you to Zeus familia.

After that everyone started cleaning.

Bell walked to the Room where Apolo was living and started cleaning but when he looked at wardrobe he notice something.

Bell: Why is there Still wardrobe.

Because his Developed ability Edit he Can see how was this wardrobe created and how to deconstruct It. But when he was looking at It he realise that  in the wardrobe are Secret doors.

Bell: This is becoming intresting.

Bell destroyed the wardrobe and started walking Down the stairs that were behind Secret doors.

When stairs ended he was in front of big wooden Doors. He take out his knife and break the door Apart.

Ther was one girl with Blue hair chained and was covered in blood.

?: Please ...... He..lp ........ Me.

With Welf  friday morning.

In Ryu's Room

Ryu was puting on her underwear when the door opened.

Welf: Ryu are you up, we need to go to guild.l.l.l

Welf see Ryu naked and automaticly shut the door.

Welf: I'm sorry I'M sooooo Much Sorry!

Ryu: It's fine, but another time please knock first.

Then the door opened and Ryu came out in white shirt and Green short skirt.

Ryu: Okey the we Can go.

Welf: Ye.s.s.s

When they get there.

Misha: Hello how Can i help you.

Welf: I want to see the wanted list.

Misha: Welf Why?

Welf: One of my friend is on wanted list and Lord Zeus don't want her to be there.

Misha give Welf wanted list.

Welf: Ok sooooo Ryu Lion Lion Lion.

When he started reading the paper there was many of the names and there was one that catch his eyes.

Aisha Belka.

Welf/In his mind/: Who knows.

Then he find Ryu's name. She is 1. Most wanted person in this list and for bringing her to 'justice' you get 556 milion valis.

Welf: Misha?

Misha: Yes? I will pay for this name to be out.

Misha checked to what name was Welf pointing.

Misha: Ok so for deleting from blacklist and wanted list you need to have this paper signed by your God here and here with person that is wanted and pay 556 milion valis when you bring signed paper here.

-------------------
Hello my dear readers. Tonight my story have already 2,63k reads and i want to thank you for your support and amazing comments. And i want to tell you that i divided this chapters into two Because i didn't have time to rewrite It here on wattpad. And i wanted to upload today new chapter. So the other part will be out tomorow.

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!

Claims: I OWN ONLY STORY.