Christmass is time for families - Christmass chapter

Ais Walked slowly besides Bell And was wandered what Secret Garden is. After some walking they were in front of Wayern vallage and everyone was outside of the house and were looking on big Christmass Tree.

Welf: To you are back.

Bell: Welf what is this?

Welf: What do you mean today is 23.12.2019 is Christmass.

Ais: I totaly forgot.

Zeus: So that means you don't have Gift for me.

Everyone  Laughted at Zeus comment.

Zeus: Don't worry i don't have any Gift for you too.

Again everyone Laughted.

Bell went to the house and Ais right behind him.

Bell: So you want to Try It.

Ais: Ok.

Bell manifested All of his powers and dropped few of his blood drops on ais back. Her back started glowing on blue color. And in few seconds Bells arms started bleeding. Ais's back started glowing red too and her status was rewrited and there was Bell sign with sword penetrating him in the and crown on top of it . That was Crannel Familia emblem. His first Member of His OWN familia is Ais. Bell called Down covered in blood. Ais stood Up and called for help.
Naáza comes first and healed Bell.
After that Zeus came too.

Zeus: I didn't know there was something like this. But i think i know why this is not hapenning to Gods.

Naáza: Why.

Zeus: I have a Theory that if we are giving you ours powers then Bell gave her too his powers...

Naáza: I think that is It. Yours powers are without limite but Bells  no.

Zeus: When he will get Up I will update his status but till then let's enjoy Christmass!

Naáza: Yes i realy wanted to eat that sugar dought noodles.

Naáza: Come Ais ho with me.

Ais looked again on Bell And Saw he was sleeping on bed where Zeus and Naáza placed him.

Ais: Ok if they have potato snack.

Naáza: Yes let's go.

After they left Bell standed Up from his bed and told:

Nice i didn't know that It will realy work.

Bell: Nice first step done let's move to other one.

Bell went to his Room and opened Secret Doors that were behind booshelf. And went in. Doors behind him closed and with that Bell was no longer in sight of Anyone.

Ais was hapy that everyone is Safe and that everyone is with her right now

With Bell: Nice I was sure I bude It here.

Bell: ok let's take It out.

Back with Ais and others:

Riveria: Heyyyy Ais-chan come here.

Ais: Are you drunk?

Riveria: Nooooo.

Ais: So you are.

Ais looked around to see Zeus chatting with All mená from the village and She Saw Welf And Ottarl laughting at what Zeus told them.

Zeus: So when I opened that door She was like

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Pervert!!!!!

And I told her no pervert, but Zeus.

Everyone started laughting and that was sign that everyone except Naáza and Ais were drunk.