Blessings - chapter 23

Bell called everyone into the Room where Zeus, Ottarl and him talked.

He told everyone what was the problém and how to fix IT.

So first Bell divided 10,000 valis and send them to Orario into Soma familia's home to play for Lily.

Then he asked Ottarl and Riveria if they have will, to leave their familias.

They both said yes but Bell was just asking for his curiosity.

Even if they have will they will Still loose their levels.

First Zeus opened his Arcanum asked Soma and after he told that 10,000 valis is on the way he agreed.

Then Zeus gave blessing to Riveria and Ottarl.

They both lost their levels but they know that It will be easy to get them back.

Then Haruhime.

Because Ishtar is in Hell this was very easy.

And last was sword princess.

This was very hard Because Ais didn't have will to leave She just wanted to save Riveria.

That is All that mattered to her.

But now Riveria is Safe and Ais isn't, Because Loki familia make jar traitor.

But Loki didn't make official

So now Ais is only one who doesn't have any requirments to leave her familia and join.

But Ais herself spoke

I wan't to become members of your familia.

Everyone was shocked little bit but Ais started explaining.

Ais: I wan't to become member of your familia Because i Saw how much everyone means to you.

Bell, He didn't know me but Still he helped me.

After i was mentaly on the ground Artemis, Hestia and everyone other helped me too.

So that is why i want to join and be with Riveria.

Riveria chuckled a bit and told Zeus.

Riveria: Zeus, even if She doesn't have enought will to leave how about you let Bell gave her your blessing.

Zeus watched in amazement.

He knew She is right.

But everyone was shocked.

Artemis: Let me explain.

Artemis: When we gave you blessing we are giving you small part of our powers, our Arcanums.

Asfi: Then if Gods like Loki gave too much adventurers their blessings that
Means their Arcanum is weaker.

Artemis: No, Arcanum is Power of Gods and that is not working like that our powers are unlimited but some Gods Can use more and some less of their powers.

But back to your blessings.
When we gave you a piece of our powers you are able to harvest more and more of this type of powers throught fighting or other activities.

And in some point in time you should hit point where you will have enought Power that you could be called DemiGod or God .

So in Theory if you harvest high level you should be able to gave blessing to other adventurers.

But Highest level That was acquired till now is level 8 and that is Mr. DemiGod here.

So if Bell will give her blessing and Zeus then rewrites It again. She will be in Zeus familia.

Ryu: Yes that should work Because in Rules there IS not any rule about Mortal giving blessing or rewriting blessings

Artemis: But this All is only on Bell. If Bell will not be powerfull enought this plan will not work.

Bell looked Down and started walking towards doors.

Ais went straight behind him.

Everyone looked confused and didn't know what was going on. But Ryu remained there and started asking Welf about Ruins that they were talking about.

When Bell heard someone shouting on him he turned and Saw Ais.

Ais: Mr. Cranell?

Bell: You Can call me Bell ok?

Ais: Mr. Crann... I mean Bell will you give me your blessing please?

Bell looked in Ais's eyes and Saw pure determination and he Saw too that She wanted to revenge her parents.
He looked away and told her to come with him.

After some time walking they reached the cliff that was next to Wayern willage and sit there.

Bell: I just love this scenery.

Ais: Yes It looks beautiful.

Bell: You know we are just the same.

Ais: ?

Bell: You are fighting to get revenge and save your parents aren't you?

Ais looked at Bell And was wandering how he knows. Ais nodded.

Bell: See we are the same. But i don't want you to take route of bloodlust revenge.

Ais looked shocked on Bell.

Ais: What do you mean?

Bell: Taking revenge never helps.

Ais: What?

Bell: You Can see It every day on Asfi.
She haved her revenge on Someone who tortured to death her only niece. And see for yourself that It didn't changed anything. Her niece will never be back and that is hard think to take, so please.

Don't take path of revenge.

Ais looked again shocked and looked on Bell getting up and offering her his Arm.

Come with me I want to show you something cool.

Bell And Ais Walked to the side of cliff and Bell told.

Bell: Do you believe me?

Ais: Not sure about this.

Bell Smiled and told her

Do you see that small lake on the ground.

Ais: Yes.

Bell: Take my hand.

She grabbed Bell's hand and with that Bell gently pushed himself from the ground and took Ais with him.

In no time the two of them were slowly dropping from the cliff.

Ais was about to cast her Wind Magic when She Saw that beautiful scenery of Wayern willage and settings sun.

Bell: See no wories.

Ais looked behind them and Saw big Magic crystals that were in the side of the cliff.

Bell: Those are the gravity Magic crystals that we placed here to give us the elevator to the Secret Garden.

Ais: What is Secret Garden?

Bell: Hoops i told too much.

Bell: But don't worry you will find out soon.

And with that Bell jumped of the gravity crystals range and Ais folowed him back to Wayern village.

___________

DISCLAIMERS: I don't Own: Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In Dungeon?!