| 1 |

" get the fuck off my leg , " jaylen said pushing jass off of her. her heavy ass always doing dumb shit when i'm minding my business jaylen thought to herself.

 " how you the youngest but got the biggest attitude ? mean ass baby , " jass said rolling her eyes and sitting across from jaylen.

jaylen didn't care about being the baby in the group. she just thought her friends played too much. she loved them with all her heart , but she just wished she could be left alone sometimes. 

 " cause i got friends like you and jordan. y'all stress me out , " she said getting off the floor and laying on her other friend , jordan's , bed.

jaylen heard noises but before she could turn around , jass jumped on her back. 

 " jass , get the fuck off me ! " she said trying to get up and push her off. jass let all of her weight go on jaylen , so jaylen was struggling to get up.

 " jordan , you heard that ? " jass said as she got more comfortable on jaylen's back. jaylen was gradually getting mad , so she slapped the side of jass' head.

 " jAsS ,  yOu FeEl ThAt ? " she asked mocking what jass just said. she hit jass a few more times before she finally was able to sit up. 

 " jordan , quit recording. fake ass ain't even help me , " jass said jumping on jordan. jordan ended the video fast as hell and threw her phone at jaylen.

 " you know i'll beat yo ass right now , " she said hitting jass. jaylen held jordan's phone , but she let them continue to fight. they had finally left her alone , and she was going to enjoy it.

she laughed at them before unlocking her phone. she went straight to her instagram and scrolled through her feed when she got a notification from snap.

-

Secret 👀 is typing ...