| 21 |

" jordan , i'm getting worried , " jaylen said looking at her phone. jordan turned her attention away from her bowl of Lucky Charms and looked at jaylen.

" 'bout what ? jass ? " jaylen nodded her head.

" she ain't been texting me ever since we got into that argument a few days ago. she really doing too much. we live in the same house , and she still be avoiding me. "

" jaylen , what you said this time ? " jordan asking giving her a blank look. 

" I AIN'T SAY NOTHING ! i mean , i - nevermind. you know my smart mouth ass can't help it , " jaylen claimed placing her cheek in her palm in defeat.

" what did you tell her , jaylen ? you know her temper bad as fuck , and her guard be up. "

jaylen rolled her eyes and sighed. " i know man ; i know. it was in the heat of the moment. this what happened though. she asked me why i was at meek house , and i told her it was 'cause i needed to help her with some. jass started thinking me and meek was doing some , but i wasn't i swear. we just kissed , unless you count that as doing something. anyway , to make a long story short , i ended up telling her we don't even date for her to be that mad , and she was like rEmEmBeR tHaT fOr Me , AiGhT ? she ain't text me or nothing since then. "

jordan finished chewing on her spoonful of cereal and swallowed it. she smacked her mouth before gathering her speech for jaylen.

" jaylen , that was stupid as fuck. you know how jass is now ; we both do. that smart ass mouth might not have that effect on everybody else , but you know jass take that shit serious cause she know you more than anybody else. you can't just say what come out yo' mouth to her like you do with us. your relationship with jass is completely different from yo' relationship with me or anybody else. "

" i know , jordan. ian even really mean it , but i feel like it's too late now. i mean , i think she moving on anyway. when i told her we kissed , she said now she didn't feel bad. that mean she been messing with somebody else , too ! "

jordan gave her the "duh" face and shook her own head. " jaylen raine hudgins. i'm a thousand percent sure jass had just started talking to that girl again. in her defense , you was talking to her and meek at the same time , and she ain't mind waiting on you. she better than me cause i would'e had a bunch of damn broads in my corner waiting on me. i would've been left yo ass , but that's why i'm not jass. she loves you , man. she gonna talk to you again ; that's a given. when ? ion know. that's one thing y'all got in common : that damn stubbornness. just give it some time though. y'all gonna be straight. "

" i guess , " jaylen said lowly. she thought for a minute , and eventually she grabbed her phone. she took a deep breath and went to her and jass' messages.

" you finna text her ? " jordan asked smiling like a kid , scooping up the spoonful of marshmallows she gathered out of the bowl.

" i was , but i don't even know anymore , " jaylen said under her breath as she stared at jass' contact name.

***

" reschedule ? what you mean reschedule ? " jass asked riley. " i let you choose the time , so why you wanna reschedule ? "

" i'm sorry. something last minute came up. i promise i'll make it u - "

jass gritted, pulling the phone away from her ear and looking at it. she shook her head and put it back to her ear. " like what ? "

" i can't really tell you , but i'll make it up to you , " riley sweetly said through the phone. jass really wanted to cuss her out , but she chose not to since she thought she had wasted enough of energy on this bitch.

" nah , you straight. ian even gonna stress it , " jass said laughing at herself for even considering going on a date with riley.

" jass , i'm really s - "

click.

" i'm not here for the bullshit. fucking over it , " jass said hanging up in riley's face and throwing her phone to the side of the bed she laid on.

" wassup with you ? " jass' friend gabe asked her. gabe and jass have been cool for about seven months now. they've grown really close especially considering that jass never really cared for having guy friends.

" bitch drama , " she said bluntly running her hands over her face. gabe laughed.

" aye mannnn ; c'mon , and tell me. you know that's my specialty , " he said laughing. jass laughed , but she was really over this shit. she didn't want to deal with the games and the fuckery anymore.

" man , you remember my ex ? jaylen ? " she asked him. he looked up at the ceiling for a moment and burst out into  laughter.

" shawty with the smart ass mouth ? oh yeah ; i remember her well. she took a nigga with ha' clapbacks, but wassup wit' her ? " gabe asked.

" ian gonna go into too much detail cause that's still some me and her shit , but just know that she don't who she want. i'm done waiting for her ass ; i don't fucking care. then the bitch i was talking before me and jaylen started talking again on some snake shit ; i just feel it. "

" that's who you just got off the phone with ? " he asked. jass nodded her head and layed it back on the headboard of the bed.

" what's her name ? i'm sure i got some people that know wassup with her , " gabe said pulling something up on his phone.

" riley , " jass said. gabe had begun typing , but he stopped at the sound of riley's name.

" riley who ? " gabe asked anxiously. jass just shrugged her shoulders. riley never did tell her her last name.

 " what she look like ? " 

 " she short , kinda my skin color , braces , bright ass smile, two twin brothers. she fine as fuck ; she just play too damn much. "

 " jass , don't trip. please don't trip , " he said putting his hands in the praying position and shaking them with his head to the sky.

 " ian even gon hold you ; i'm probably gon' trip , so wassup ? " jass asked bluntly. nothing more could happen that she would be surprised at.

 " that's - "

mannnnn , when was the last time i updated this ? y'all can thank @SLIMECHOPPAS for this . 💙

sorry for mistakes , too . i was sleepy as hell writing the end & editing. 😭