| 2 |

" you can't fight , but you messed up a nigga hair , " jass said hitting jordan one last time. she took her hair down , so she could redo it.

 " now you know i just beat yo ass , but yo hair gon be fine , " jordan said sitting up and fixing her clothes. she got on her phone and smiled.

 " let me fuck up yo hair then. how much you wanna bet you ain't gon be saying that same thing ? " jass asked running her hands over her hair to slick it back. she tied on the rubber band and pulled her hair to make it tight.

" you ain't finna touch my shit , " jordan said looking up from her phone. 

 " say i won't , " jass said sitting back on the floor facing the two beds and getting on her own phone.

" you won't. moving on , what y'all tryna do today ? i been looking for moves , but ian really seen nothing , " jordan asked scrolling through her phone.

" somebody said it's a party at roman's house today. it start at 8 , " jay said.

" how the fuck you know that , and we didn't ? you probably can't go anyway.  babies ain't allowed , " jass said making jordan laugh.

 " y'all asses only seven months older than me. y'all need to calm the fuck down , " jay said rolling her eyes. " y'all really be acting like we all not finna go to eleventh grade. "

 " jass stupid ass getting held back , " jordan said out loud making jay crack up.

 " suck my dick. what time is this party again ? " jass said rolling her eyes.

" it's at 8. jor , you bringing somebody ? " jay asked. jordan shook her head , and the two went back on their phones.

" well damn. ain't gon ask me ? " jass asked grabbing her chest.

 " we all know you taking shawty from foot locker , " jay said dryly. 

" right , " jordan said laughing and nodding her head. 

jass met this girl in foot locker when the three went shopping about a week or two ago. she got her snap and her other social medias. they've been talking ever since , but jass didn't think it was really that obvious.

" man fuck y'all , " she said going to snap and texting the girl from foot locker.

RILEY 😍

ME

party tonight at 8. you down ?

RILEY 😍

sure 💖

ME 

aight where you wanna meet ?

RILEY 😍

i'm close to the mcdonald's by the mall

ME 

i am too. meet me there 

RILEY 😍

okay