| 12 |

jass decided that it was time to take riley home since she hadn't sobered up not one bit. it was 1:13 a.m. , so it was late enough anyway.

 she looked over at riley in the passanger seat , and she was sleep. jass chuckled at her and focused back on the road.

since she hadn't planned on leaving without jaylen and jordan , she texted them that she left.

J 3/3 🐍

ay i'm taking riley home

jaylen 🙈💛

ok.

you seen jordan ?

jaylen 🙈💛

no. 

i think she with monet.

idk. 

can you look ?

yeah.

ight

tell her to check her phone

ik what to do.

👍.

 read at 1:16 

__

jass rolled her eyes and slammed her phone on her thigh. she always knew jaylen had a smart mouth , but she also knew when jaylen had a legit attitude.

jaylen was the type of girl to get jealous. every time a girl would try to talk to or flirt with jass , jaylen would get jealous and would take it out on jass for no reason.

she wouldn't touch her , but jaylen would be eerily silent for a while without telling someone what she was feeling. jaylen was never open about her feelings , so jass never expected her to. however , jass did expect her to tell why she would get mad at her sometimes.

jass was the only person that could fully handle jaylen since jaylen's mind was so complicated , and the two had known each for so long. they knew each other likes and dislikes just by being friends and learning from each other's previous relationships.

that's just what jass missed. jaylen's understanding. she could vent to jaylen , and jaylen could make jass laugh , cry , think , all of that. that's why their relationship was so strong. 

or at least that's what jass thought.

jass hadn't realized her eyes were wet until she stopped at a red light and ran her hands over her face.

 " fuck jaylen , " she said laughing to herself as she wiped her eyes realizing she won't be completely over her anytime soon.