| 9 |

jass and riley were dancing with everybody else. the two were both intoxicated and were having a good time. they were in sync with each other's body as they danced to the music. they were dancing the night away and weren't worried about anything or anybody else.

 " jassy poohhh , " riley said turning to face jass. she stared into jass' eyes and kissed her. jass couldn't help but kiss her back. jass picked riley up by her thighs as they caught the attention of just about everyone in the house. they heard "damn" , "they cute" , and "aight jass" but they ignored everything and were focused on each other's lips.

jass kissed her back deeply and broke the kiss , so they could sit down. jass took a seat on a white couch and they resumed what they were doing. riley hugged jass's neck and got more comfortable on her lap.

 riley broke the kiss and began kissing jass' neck. jass bit her lip to keep quiet even though the music was loud enough to drown her out.

jass gripped riley's ass and massaged it in appreciation. riley smiled on jass' neck and continued to kiss her.

 " ri ... " jass managed to get out. riley continued what she was doing and paid jass no attention.

 " ri , we gotta m - move , " jass said gripping riley's waist. jass picked riley up again and just went outside since she wasn't listening.

she rushed to her car and unlocked it. the two got in the backseat and continued what they were doing. jass took the middle seat as riley perched herself on jass's lap facing her.

 " mm shit , " jass cursed as riley slipped her hands between jass' legs. riley rubbed jass through her joggers and took great time doing it.

riley smiled as she watched jass biting her lip with her eyes closed.

 " open your eyes baby , " riley whispered in jass' ear. jass opened her eyes slowly and grabbed riley's throat , kissing her.

 " i love you , baby , " riley said. 

jass' eyes bucked a little before breaking the kiss. jass knew the two were both intoxicated , but she still was sober enough to recognize bull shit.

 " you what ? " jass said looking at riley. riley cocked her head to the side and paused for a moment.

 " i said i love you , now sit back , " riley smiled pushing jass back and pulling at the waist of her joggers.

 " wait riley , hold on , " jass said grabbing riley's wrists. 

 " what's wrong baby ? " riley asked in her sweet baby voice that jass admired all too much.

 " riley , you can't love me , " jass said looking down. jass had several reasons as to why riley shouldn't love her , but she didn't know if she should explain knowing riley was drunk.

 " riley , you drunk as fuck bruh. yuon even mean what you saying right now , " jass said lightly pushing riley off of her.

 " i know i'm drunk , but i mean what i'm saying baby , " riley proclaimed trying to kiss jass again.

 " riley , chill. we only been talking for two weeks. we don't even know each other like that. "

riley just rolled her eyes and scoffed. " who cares ? it's been the best two we - "

 " riley ... bruh. i can't - we can't - nah. i can't tell you how to feel, but ion feel the same way. ion even know if you serious right now , but if you are , you making a big ass mistake. "

 " jass , " riley said touching through jass through her joggers again. it took everything out of her not to let riley have her way , but then she would be taking advantage of her since she was somewhat in her right mind and riley wasn't.

 " riley , quit , " jass said laughing out of frustration , both sexually and mentally.

 " just let me finish and i'll stop , " riley pleaded finally sliding her hand down jass' joggers. riley was now rubbing jass through her boxers.

 " fuck , " jass moaned giving up and letting riley have her way.

'she just drunk'  jass thought. 'she'll be back tomorrow.'