| 17 |

" damn right i do , " she typed out loud as she sent the text and rolled her eyes.

jass silently rode to the park which was only about fifteen minutes away from the house. she rummaged through her thoughts the entire way.

she was almost immediately spotted by riley when she pulled up into the lot. riley gave her a huge smile , but jass just nodded her head and went up to her.

she grabbed the open space next to riley on the bench and watched the kids playing for a little before riley grabbed her attention.

 " babe ? " she called. jass snapped out of her daze and noticed that riley's hand was on top of her thigh.

 " chill. i ain't come here for all that , " jass said removing riley's hand. 

" yeah , i know. just lemme start first. i was drunk the other night. i didn't mean any of that shit i said. i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable , " riley said scooting a little closer to jass.

jass herself had thoughts about that night running through her mind , but she didn't let it show.

" it's okay. i figured you didn't , but i gotta tell you about something else. i'm talking to my ex again , and i'm really tryna get shit back to before. ion want nothing messing that up for me cause i really love that girl. "

riley was disheartened , but she had to be strong. she scooted closer to jass and rubbed the top of her thighs lightly.

" jass , i really like you. can you at least give me a chance? just one chance is all i need , " she said caressing jass' inner thigh secretly.

" riley , i told you. i'm ta - " jass started before getting interrupted by a kiss from riley. riley layed a hand on jass' neck and closed any space between them.

jass was just about to kiss back before she pulled back. she licked her lips and swiftly got up.

 " jass i - "

 " shut up , " jass sighed before kissing her lips harshly. riley's lips immediately clamped to hers , and she blushed like crazy when jass pulled away.

 " don't text me. i'll text first. don't come around me. i'll come to you. don't initiate nothing , " jass ordered. jass could mentally feel her mind shift. it was weird and sudden , but she couldn't really control it either.

 " okay , " was all riley could manage to get out before jass casually walked off.

**

jass came through and saw that jordan was on the couch alone.

 " where's jaylen ? " 

jordan paused and looked at jass for a minute before answering. " um- meek's . "

 " deadass ? " jass asked kind of taken aback. jordan nodded her head , and jass could feel the temperature increase.

" the fuck she over there for ? " jass asked. jordan shrugged her shoulders and bit the corner of her lip.

" she wouldn't tell me , " she replied. jass wanted to pop off , but she remembered that she had her own "meek".

" bye , " jass said leaving back out and going to the park again. she saw riley playing with her brothers and smiled a little.

she hopped out and caught up to riley. she hopped next to the boys who were now about to get on the rings. she tapped one of their shoulders , and the both of them were looking jass in the face.