| 16 |

it was the next day , and meek had already left around two o'clock to meet up with the person she texted yesterday.

SideKick

ME 

otw

SIDEKICK

i'm already here. i got food & stuff

ME 

bet .

i'm coming in.

▶ Delivered

after sending her message , she locked her phone and slid it in her pocket as she pulled into chick fil a's parking lot. she got out and noticed the person sitting in a corner booth with two trays sitting on the table.

meek smirked and walked towards the booth and sat down.

the person smiled at her as she took her seat.

 " what you found ? " meek asked rubbing her hands and licking her lips at the food in front of her.

" a hey would be nice , but look. i think jass still has feelings for her , but i'm just going off of - "

" why you think that ? what happened ? "meek asked eagerly.

" if you calm yo shit down i could probably tell you. i did what you asked. we got drunk , and i got me and jass alone , but she pushed me away. "

 " how the fuck you - why she push you away ? " meek asked as they both ate some food.

 " i told her i love her , but that ain't the point. she said that i 'couldn't ' love her. we still ended up fucking around , but she said i couldn't love her. i feel like that tie in with jaylen. "

 " oh really ? " meek asked more to herself than anything. " you know what riley ? get her to like you. man the fuck up , and stop playing. "

 riley looked at her with bulging eyes. " the fuck you think i been trying to do ? dumb fuck , " she whispered the last part.

 " let me finish. damn. that's yo problem. you talk to fucking much. now , you need to go talk to her and tell her you was just drunk and didn't mean nothing you said. make her feel sorry , and i'll make jaylen feel good as fuck. simple. "

riley rolled her eyes and ate some fries. only riley knew of meek's growing interest in jaylen. meek knew of jaylen since she was a freshman but was too busy caught up in her own crazy relationship. once she got out of hers , jaylen was in her own. meek made it her mission to make jaylen hers ever since.

" any fucking way. i think we're done here , " riley said grabbing her fry box and leaving.

meek laughed to herself.

 " glad ian pay , " she said shrugging her shoulders and taking a bite of her sandwich with jaylen pinned on her mind.

**

 " she must've layed that tongue down nice cause you was out , " jaylen laughed pulling up to her house.

 " shut the fuck up. we ain't even do nothing hoe , " jordan said pushing jaylen's head and getting out. the two walked into the house.