| 5 |

" i'm so ready for this party man , " jaylen said as she and jass entered their house. no , they're not biologically related , but jass has been living with jaylen ever since her dad moved for his job. she had the option of going with him , but she didn't want to leave jordan and jay. jaylen's mom and jass' dad have been best friends since their middle school days , so jass living with jaylen and her mom was no problem for anyone.

 " me too , " jass agreed as they went up to jass' room. she went to her closet trying to look for her outfit. she saw this shirt that she forgot she even bought. it was a white tee with a tiger and some chinese lettering on it. she remembered she bought the shirt to go with some fye ass mustard colored pants she bought with black and white stripes on the side of each leg.

" you see my forces over there ? " she asked jaylen throwing her outfit behind her so it fell on the bed.

 " hold on , " she said typing something then putting her phone down. she turned around and looked over the bed and was reaching for what jass guessed were her forces. jaylen came back up and handed them to her.

 " thank you , " jass said grabbing them. she then took off her shirt and threw it in her hamper.

 " what you wearing ? " she asked jay who was right back on her phone.

 " basic shit , " was all she said. jass just rolled her eyes and took off her pants since jaylen wasn't paying her any attention. she slipped in her joggers and put on her shoes. she quickly ironed her shirt and put that on too.

 " whoever you talking to must be important as fuck , " jass said with more of an attitude than she intended.

 " they are , " jaylen responded looking jass up and down then back to her phone. jass just looked at her and turned around before jaylen saw her growing mad.

 " i'm just finna leave cause you tense , " she said getting up and leaving out of my room. jaylen actually wondered why jass was acting like this , but she pretended to ignore it. jass didn't say anything to her.  she just let jaylen walk out.

jass didn't have anything to do , so she just hit riley up to see what she was doing.

RILEY 😍

ME 

ri ? 

RILEY 😍

yeah ?

ME

you getting ready ?

RILEY 😍

yeah , you okay ?

ME

i'm coo . i'll come get you so don't worry  bout McDonald's

RILEY 😍

you sure ? 

ME

yeah i'm sure

RILEY 😍

okay . you can come now 😏

ME

you ain't ready fa me 😏 , but i'm omw

RILEY 😍

hurry 😩 

▶ Received

she smirked at her phone before locking it. she got up , grabbed her red surpreme bag , and headed for jaylen's momma room. once she got there , jaylen's mom was just laying it bed watching the real housewives of atlanta.

 " you really watching this ? " jass asked laughing as jaylen's mom  turned her attention to her.

 " baby , i have to. it's what i do when y'all be leaving my old ass at home , " her mom saying laughing at herself.

 " you know you not old. eighty is the twenty , " jass said laughing. jaylen's mom snapped her neck in jass' direction with her jaw dropped.

 " oh you got jokes ? it ain't nothing for me to tell you stay home  , " she said folding her arms and laughing.

" i'm just playing , " jass said flashing the most innocent smile she could. jaylen's mom just laughed and shook her head.

" get out my face jassalyne , " she said playfully waving jass off. 

" i love you too , tee mina ! " jass yelled back as she ran out the door. she took her keys out of her bag and unlocked the car.

RILEY 😍 is typing ...

RILEY 😍 sent you a chat !

 " i'm coming shordy. i'm coming , " she said to herself as she turned on her engine and pulled off.