| 6 |

jaylen was in her room trying to see what she was going to do with hair. she thought about putting her braids into a messy bun , but she changed my mind.

 " fuck it , " she said throwing her rubber band somewhere. she was already clean and dressed , so she just grabbed her phone and headed to jass' room.

 " aye , jass you re - " jaylen said before seeing she wasn't in her room.

 " the fuck ? " she said looking confused and going downstairs. she went straight to her mom's room and saw her watching her favorite show.

 " ma , you seen jass ? " she asked.

 " she already left. what's wrong ? " jass felt her energy  shift because she and jass were supposed to be driving to the party together.

 " we was supposed to be going to that party i texted you about together. she ain't even tell me she was leaving , " jaylen said sighing.

 " well baby , i'm sorry. you're gonna either have to call jordan or drive yourself , and i know you don't wanna dr - , " she said.

 " no i don't. i'm sorry for cutting you off , but no. i'll call jordan , " jass said feeling kind of sad and leaving to go on her porch.

Secret 👀 is typing ...

Secret 👀 sent you a chat !

jaylen slid those notifications up and texted jordan on imessage.

My Dawg 👭💙

jor ?

yessirrrr ?

wyd ?

what you need j ? 😑

jass left w/o me . i need a ride .

i'm omw

thank you dawg 💙

no need . it's what i do . 💙

__

she mentally thanked jordan again. jaylen just sat on her porch swing and went back to snap and opened her last notifactions.

Secret 👀

SECRET 👀

wya ?

ME

at home

SECRET 👀

df . at home ? ain't you comin ?

ME

yeah. i'm waiting on my dawg to get me. my other one left me 

SECRET 👀

that's brazy 😬 . is yo dawg otw ? i can come get you 

ME

she just pulled up . thanks tho

SECRET 👀

no problem 💛

ME

chill 😊

SECRET 👀

wymm ? ian do nun 😁

ME

big ass kap . sending " 💛 " s. you know them special to both of us.

__

that what the last chat jaylen sent before she got into jordan's car.

" thanks again , " she said plopping down in her seat and sighing.

jordan looked at her , but she didn't say anything. she knew something was wrong with jaylen , but she also didn't want to make her night anymore rough than it look like it already had been.