| 15 |

after their talk last night , jaylen and jass ended up falling asleep together. it wasn't planned , but they were exhausted.

jordan woke up around nine o'clock and realized she wasn't home.

 " the fuck ? " she said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and getting up. she went into the bathroom and splashed water on her face. she also rinsed out her mouth as good as she could since she didn't have a toothbrush.

she headed downstairs and instantly saw monet picking up a few things off the living room floor where everyone was.

 " hey , " she said grabbing monet's attention. she gave jordan a small smile and continued picking up trash off the floor.

 " wassup shordy , " she said throwing the trash away and going to the kitchen.

 " why you ain't wake me up ? " jordan asked taking a seat in the kitchen watching monet grab two bowls and a box of cereal down.

 " yo , it was one in the morning. i wouldn't want nobody waking me up that late , " monet said pouring cereal into both of the bowls and going into her dishwasher pulling out two spoons.

 " true , but how did jaylen leave ? i drove , and she don't have a key. "

monet smirked getting milk out the fridge and pouring it into both bowls.

 " she did today . "

 " she stole my fucking key , " jordan laughed. she let jordan drive her car for a while when hers was in the shop for two days , so she wasn't upset about the key. it just would've been nice for her to have asked  for the key.

 " i wouldn't call it stealing but ... , " monet said bringing the two bowls to the table and giving one to jordan.

 " thank you , but if it's not stealing then what is it ? "

 " borrowing without permission , " monet replied with a goofy smile on her face.

" dumb as fuck , " jordan laughed spooning some off her cereal out and eating eat. " i gotta go home. "

" not really. jaylen bringing your stuff over here. well , supposed to anyway. "

" aight. how you slept though ? " jordan asked. monet laughed at her question like she was joking.

" i didn't. i been up pretty much all night. i'm tired as fuck , but i couldn't go to sleep with all this trash in the house. "

monet and roman had to strain their energy to keep their eyes open. they had to watch what everyone was doing , and some people couldn't just leave on their own.

" damn. what time the party ended ? "

monet sighed and ate some her cereal. " at like four something. people was slumped as fuck. they couldn't even walk straight. shit was crazy. then me and roman had to clean and shit. that was like two hours. "

 " what you did with the other three hours ? " jordan questioned.

 " nothing for real. i tried going to sleep , but that couch don't compare to my bed. "

jaylen looked up from her bowl and her eyes fell into monet's. " you slept on the couch ? in yo own house ? that's crazy. "

 " damn right. ion usually do that , but it was late as fuck. i ain't really mind. don't get used to it though. next time you in my bed , you'll - "

" wassup mo. mo's girl , " meek said coming downstairs. monet smiled and dapped her best friend up , and jordan nodded her head.

" what y'all talking about ? " meek said untying the strings off her doo rag from around her head.

" how i ain't get no fucking sleep. dead ass not even ten minutes , " monet said eating more of her cereal.

" that's what yo ass get for hosting late ass parties. i slept good as fuck , " meek said thinking about the blessing she laid on jaylen hours before.

" wonder why , " mo stated laughing to herself and catching a glare from meek.

" you foul , " meek said shaking her head. jordan laughed at the two and finished off her cereal. she put the bowl and spoon in the sink and went back upstairs. she grabbed her phone and came back down.

 " wassup with you , jordan ? " meek asked catching jordan off guard as she texted jaylen about bringing her clothes and things.

 " oh nun. what y'all got going for today ? " jordan asked changing the subject feeling a bit uncomfortable by the way meek was looking at her.

" i'm not doing shit. fuck that. i'm sleeping in today. too tired to do anything else , " monet said sighing and rubbing her face and hair.

jordan inwardly smiled to herself looking at how tired monet actually was. it was really cute to her.her

" you need to sleep. jaylen said she finna pull up , but i'll text you. "

monet frowned and came up to jordan. " right now ? " she asked with puppy dogs as she lightly snaked her arms around jordan's waist.

" yep. you need to sleep , and i want you to go sleep with no distractions. i said i was gon text you , " jordan said smiling uncontrollably as monet continued to pout.

" you meaaan , " monet said as she gave jordan one big hug and finally let her go.

" whatever you say , " jordan yelled back as she walked out and up to jaylen's car.

monet watched the two pull off and turned her attention back to her best friend who was on her phone with a bowl of cheez its in her lap.

" a'ight meek. i'm finna go to my room , " monet yawned as she heading upstairs.

" bet. see you on tuesday , " meek joked. they both shared a laugh before monet completely disappeared into her room.

meek made sure no one was coming before she went to her snap and texted someone.

SideKick 

ME

you up ?

SIDEKICK 

yeah. i found what you asked for.

it's not much , but it's important

ME

aight

meet me tmr at chick fil a

SIDEKICK

okay 

Received

' it should all be falling into place soon ' meek thought smirking as she chomped on another cheez it.

eh , this a'ight. it'll do for now. 1.9k wya tho ? 👀💜