| 11 |

monet's phone dinged indicating she got a message. however , she was too wrapped up in jordan to even realize it was her best friend who texted her.

 jordan and monet had been talking about random things from sports to chinese food. now , monet really wanted to know jordan.

 " hey , " monet said taking a hit and blowing the smoke in jordan's direction. jordan turned to monet and looked her in her eyes. 'she's pretty as fuck'  she thought.

 " huh ? " was the only thing she could say to keep from potentially embarrassing herself. she took another puff from her blunt thinking about what could've happened if she would have said something stupid.

 " tell me about you. that is why we up here , " monet said finishing her roll and not picking up another one. jordan was the only still finishing hers.

 " ion really like talking about me , but aight. i'm just gonna do the basic shit then try go from there. i'm 17 , a libra , love seafood , favorite color is neon yellow. yo turn , " she said rushing through her bio to get it over with.

 " yo , why you rushing ? " monet asked putting her hand on jordan's chest. " yo heart racing. you aight ? "

you just sexy as fuck , and ion wanna look dumb. that's all.

 " yeah i'm good. just my anxiety , " jordan replied feeling like her heart rate had increased  just by monet's touch. jordan thought it was crazy how monet felt comfortable enough with jordan to touch her. especially her chest.

monet fell silent for a moment. before jordan could even look to see what was going on , monet's lip connected to her cheek.

 " i'm not that intimidating , shordy. calm down , " she said trying to pull jordan closer to her. jordan's mind fell into a mental paralysis. she couldn't think or even move for that matter.

" jordan , " monet said wrapping one of her arms around jordan's waist. she kissed her on her cheek once more , and she felt jordan's tension melt.

" jordan , don't do me like that. i'm not that intimidating , for real , " she said in all seriousness. jordan breathed out and finally got comfortable in monet's arm.

" my fault. my anxiety is just bad as fu - "

" it's aight. my momma been dealing with it. it's nothing i've never seen before , " monet said leaning back on the headboard and hearing her phone ding. again.

she grabbed her phone and saw two imessages from meek.

MEEKO . 👭💚

yo mo 😩

moooooooooooooo

what ?

you a real one.

ik but what i do ? 😂

for pmo yo shawty friend

sb had to. you was playing.

that's kap.

she had a girl. 😭