| 4 |

" jordan , you good ? " jay asked seeing the confused look on her face.

 " i'm good. some jawn , pApI mOnEt , just text me. ion even know a girl named m - "

 " you dumb as fuck , " jass said pulling out two bags of gushers and opening one.

 " how ? " jordan asked tapping the notification. before she opened her message , she edited her name to just Monet. after that is when jordan opened her message.

Monet

MONET

u jordan evans ?

ME

yeah . idk nb named monet so you gotta tell me .

MONET

nah i think i'll save that for this party tn

ME

oh you going ?

MONET

not just going . i'm hosting shordy . it's my birthday

ME

ohh happy birthday 🎉

MONET

yoo thank you 💖

you can wish me hbd fr at the party tho

ME

if i come i will 

MONET

stop fronting shordy . you coming

ME 

it's 50/50 but you'll know when i show up 😉

MONET

lmaoooo lil cocky mf

ME

whatever you wanna call it 😂

MONET

& i wanna call it cocky 😂

ME

suck my strap 

MONET

👀

ME

man bye 💀

i'll see you there

MONET

told you yo cute ass you was coming 😊

ME

frl bye bruh 💀

▶ Delivered

 " look who smiling now , " jass said popping like four gushers in her mouth at once.

 " my nigga talk to monet perez. one lucky muhfucka , " jaylen said laughing.

 " y'all need to calm y'all coochies down. ion even know what the jawn look like. "

 " she ain't look like what we thought she would look like. me and jass was like got damnnn , " jaylen said biting her lip and shaking her head.

" on me. now that's a fine ass bitch right there. i'd pop my shit for ass hands all the fucking way down, " jass said laughing and shaking her head.

" can i get a hint ? " jordan asked a little more interested in this monet girl.

 " you'll see what we mean at the party. now let's go home and get ready. its 6:43 , " jaylen said grabbing jass and heading out the door.

 jordan laughed at her friends and got up to look in her closet for her outfit. she almost immediately noticed her brand new red supreme button down she got for her birthday that she hadn't worn yet.

" yessir , with the red 11s , " she said out loud. jordan picked out the shirt and layed it across the bed and pulled out her 11s. 

she grabbed her white pants since she rarely wore them. she figured she might as well get some type of use out of them.

 " boom. did that shit , " she said approving her outfit. she heard her phone ding and she smiled. that's something she never did unless she was laughing at something that was extremely funny.

she grabbed her phone from under her supreme shirt and saw it was just monet again.

Monet 

MONET 

my bad . i had to take care of some party stuff .

ME

nah you good .

MONET 

i hope you getting ready 👀

ME 

 & if i'm not ? 

MONET

then i'm just gon imagine you are 😁

ME

gay asf 💀. i just got my outfit together

MONET

yessirr big gay 🌈 & aight hurry up

ME 

i'm coming

MONET

for me ? ik 

▶ Recieved

she laughed and left monet on read just to get her rowled up. jordan cleared all her previous apps she left open and put her phone on the charger.

monet perez , she kept thinking to herself as she got ready.