| 3 |

jordan wasn't paying too much attention to the conversation because her boy best friend was trying to put her on with some girls. they were cute to her , but she still wasn't really feeling any of them.

 " the fuck you smiling at ? " jay said looking over at her phone. jordan tried hiding her phone before realizing she had nothing to hide.

 " tyreek keep tryna put me on all these girls , but i ain't fucking with em. they girls that go to school with us , like shayla ass , " jordan responded annoying herself just by saying her name.

 " french club shayla ? " jass asked with her eyes big as fuck. 

 " wipe yo mouth creep ass bitch , and yeah. french club shayla , " jordan replied laughing and teasing her.

 " mann what's wrong with shayla ? cause i can take her off yo hands if i need to , " jass said rubbing her hands together and licking her lips.

 " you got shordy from foot locker remember ? " jay said locking her phone and placing it face down. 

 " shawty ain't mine. we just fuck around. i'll drop her ass for shayla though. she bad as fuck. "

 " if you let foot locker go , i can get her. now that's a bad bitch for real , " jordan said licking and biting her lip. 

 " never mind. anyway , " jass said rolling her eyes. she looked over at jay who was too deep into her phone again. jaylen couldn't stay off her phone for ten seconds , and she was smirking and trying to hold back a big ass smile.

 " jay , who you bringing ? " jordan asked making her jump a little. she wasn't trying to do that , but she was glad she did.

 " nobody , " jaylen answered smirking and going back to her phone.

 " on bill you lying , " jordan said laughing. she hopped off her bed and onto the one jay was on. she looked at jaylen's phone and saw the name Secret 👀  on top of the messages.

 " who is sEcReT ? " jordan asked snatching jaylen's phone from her. 

 " bitch - " jaylen said before swinging on her. jordan tried her best to dodge her hits and read the messages at the same time. jordan did get to read a few messages like jayyy 😩 , quit playing wimme before i hurt you , and you coming tonight ? 

 " jay got a lul bitchhhh , " jordan said running over to jass who was still on the floor. she plopped down next to her and showed her the same messages she saw before jay came swinging on her.

" gimme my shit , " jay yelled laughing and hitting them  both. jass stole and cuffed jaylen's phone before taking off downstairs.

" fuck you , " jaylen said punching jordan on her shoulder and running off laughing. jordan ran after jay and saw her right before she tackled jass.

" JOR , SHORDY GON BE AT THE PARTY ! " jass yelled pushing jay off of her for a split second before she zoomed back upstairs. jordan ran back up after her seeing jay running right after her.

" hurry up and lock it ! " jass exclaimed to jordan as soon as she came through the door. jordan fumbled with the lock because her adrenaline was rushing like crazy. as soon as she was about to lock it , jaylen busted through the door and knocked her down.

 " gimme my shit hoe , " she said laughing as she pushed jass back on the bed. jass was trying to turn on her stomach to hide the phone , but jaylen wouldn't let her budge at all.

 " who is this ? " jass asked laughing but looking jay right in the eyes.

 " nobody bitch , " jay said slapping jass and taking her phone as soon as jass squinted her eyes and held her face.

 " nah , that's somebody. you ain't never fought for yo phone like that before , " jass said sitting up. 

 " for real. she was finna beat a nigga up over shawty , " jordan chimed in smirking. 

 " we'll find out. the jawn coming to the party tonight , so we'll know then , " jass said untying her long frizzy hair. she combed through it with her fingers but didn't bother to put it back up in a pony tail.

 " bettt , but while i'm talking , i'm the only one that ain't going with nobody , " jordan said sighing and scratching her hair.

 " jordan , it's gon be plenty of females there. i'm pretty sure you'll leave with somebody. bitches love yo ass , " jass said laughing.

 " that's true. i still think i might hit tyreek back about one of them girls. it won't hurt to get to know them ,  except shayla since that's jass fantasy bitch , " jordan said making all three of them laugh.

jordan was about to sit on her bed then her phone dinged twice.

PapiMonet 😈💦 is typing ...

PapiMonet 😈💦 sent you a chat !

she furrowed her eyebrows because she didn't know who this was texting her. 

' i don't even know a jawn named monet ' she thought to herself.